• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

I have to say Liverpool are doing some excellent business this summer. They lose Suarez but are buying some good proven PL players which should sustain them in the top 4 next season plus some good foreign signings which pad out their squad for the CL. Will be extremely difficult to overhaul them.

Although this transfer window reminds me of when we first got 4th. An unremarkable summer with few signings (If Davies is one of the only big ones it has a lot of parallels) but a lot of players ready to make the next step up having finally settled in the country. I think with our squad we have a chance to stay near the top 4 but it's tough to see who we are going to replace.

I have to say Liverpool are doing some excellent business this summer. They lose Suarez but are buying some good proven PL players which should sustain them in the top 4 next season plus some good foreign signings which pad out their squad for the CL. Will be extremely difficult to overhaul them.

Although this transfer window reminds me of when we first got 4th. An unremarkable summer with few signings (If Davies is one of the only big ones it has a lot of parallels) but a lot of players ready to make the next step up having finally settled in the country. I think with our squad we have a chance to stay near the top 4 but it's tough to see who we are going to replace.

I look at it and can't see where they are going to get Suarezs goals and assists from.

They are yet to sign the quality defenders they needed and he will still play a heavily attack focussed system which will leave them very exposed.

They haven't signed one player yet that is bette than the players they had like for like IMO

Their fans have the view that they will score less but conceded less but again i can se them scoring less but can't see them defending better with the players they have

We are talking proven premier league players from sides that finished considerably lower than them.. all be it they are the better layers from those sides

qC28ZIE.png

This would be one hell of a statement for LVG and Manure if this happens

No doubt LVG will be hailed a genius after reinstating United as a top club.

Not mentioning the billion pounds worth of world class players he's been given in the process, of course.

Would be a brilliant transfer for them though. They are certainly serious about returning to the top four.

No doubt LVG will be hailed a genius after reinstating United as a top club.

Not mentioning the billion pounds worth of world class players he's been given in the process, of course.

Would be a brilliant transfer for them though. They are certainly serious about returning to the top four.

He may just fail as badly as moves you never know.

Eh?? How are they falling apart??

in the last year they have lost Gotze, Lewandowski, now maybe Hummels too............. Reus was on the verge of joining Barca before they went for Suarez instead, im not sure how much longer he will hang around

Back