• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

They are buying mid table players when they really only needed 3 world class players.

That's been my argument.... If they signed some genuine proven world class players id be impressed but their ultimately increasing their squad with decent players but not one better than what they had.... And they have lost their one true world class player

And they still haven't signed a decent defender

United have a massive problem too. They havent signed any centre backs yet lost the best two in their recent history

That's been my argument.... If they signed some genuine proven world class players id be impressed but their ultimately increasing their squad with decent players but not one better than what they had.... And they have lost their one true world class player

And they still haven't signed a decent defender

United have a massive problem too. They havent signed any centre backs yet lost the best two in their recent history

But United have Smalling, Jones and whatshisface, Evans. Fergie rated them, so they must be great.

But United have Smalling, Jones and whatshisface, Evans. Fergie rated them, so they must be great.

Utd have had there year of ****e to prove to everyone that Alex Ferguson was above human. Expect status quo with who has the bigger worldwide appeal to resume as normal and therefore rejoin the top three battle whatever squad they have.

Loic Remy to bin dippers for 8.5million seems like a bargain and according to Rodgers more signings on the way.

wonder if Borini rejecting to go for 14m has any effect though..

Doubt it... He is now clear that he is surplus to requirements at Liverpool. He will go somewhere, just not to Sunderland it seems. Perhaps Liverpool will get 4 or 5 million less for him now, but he'll still go in sure.

Agreed. I would rather play 460 without a striker than play Borini

I thought that Borini had some good games for Sunderland last season. Although, if I were in charge of Sunderland, I'd like to see Wickham given a continued chance as the primary striker. Wickham turned in some excellent performances at the tail end of last season and I'd hope that he has more to show. His goals weren't just against small teams either, he scored goals against some of the top six, and they were scored in a crucial time for Sunderland football club. His form has suggested both that he can deliver goals and that he can play under pressure.

I would try to set up a 451 for Sunderland with Wickham as the main striker and find ways to create chances for him. The team needs to have 5 midfielders so as to try to be solid. As for a back up to Wickham, I'd look for a youngster in the lower leagues who has potential and who could be brought in. Gayle was signed by Palace and had potential and he looks like shaping up to be a good striker, perhaps Sunderland could find someone similar.

Re: ITK Thread

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 8m
Reports in Croatia claim Liverpool have agreed a deal with Southampton for Dejan Lovren. #lfc #saintsfc

Damn those scum up north.....

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 8m
Reports in Croatia claim Liverpool have agreed a deal with Southampton for Dejan Lovren. #lfc #saintsfc

Damn those scum up north.....

Not losing any sleep over that. Lovren will be their Chriches. They are certainly spending the Suarez money without really buying top quality. Def seem to spreading the dosh around similar to what we did last season.
Probably going to end up getting 7/8 players for the price of Suarez

Not losing any sleep over that. Lovren will be their Chriches. They are certainly spending the Suarez money without really buying top quality. Def seem to spreading the dosh around similar to what we did last season.
Probably going to end up getting 7/8 players for the price of Suarez

Interesting comment...what do you mean by that exactly?

Back