• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

£12m for Debuchy, didnt think he was that great when I watched him last season

He played for a bad (at least after Cabaye left) Saudi Sportswashing Machine team, and was seldom allowed to go forward. He is not the best defensively, but very good going forward - just like Wenger likes his RB and LB to do.

He played for a bad (at least after Cabaye left) Saudi Sportswashing Machine team, and was seldom allowed to go forward. He is not the best defensively, but very good going forward - just like Wenger likes his RB and LB to do.

no where NEAR as good as Sagna though

Arry on ssn Rio done and caulker deal agreed

Didn't we have first refusal on signing Caulker back from Cardiff?

If so, I guess that we passed on it (which is fair enough). I can't imagine that that clause would stay with him beyond his transfer away from Cardiff.

wow a lot of mediocre players are going for big money .... but then again ... I said the same thing when Southampton signed Jay Rodriguez

Isn't he in front of Sagna fir the national team?

And Evra is ahead of Clichy.
Valbuena is ahead of Nasri.
Pauline was ahead of the likes of Ramires and Fernandinho for Brazil.

Couldn't care less who's ahead of who. Debuchy is an average defender and Sagna is one of the best

Couldn't care less who's ahead of who. Debuchy is an average defender and Sagna is one of the best

Debuchy is better than average but Sagna is probably slightly better.

Yeah, Fred is Brazil's no 9 and meanwhile Diego Costa decided to play for Spain because he couldn't get a game for Brazil????????????

Morgan Schneiderlin just followed @SpursOfficial

Bs2IPiNCMAAmG_7.jpg

Sunderland have agreed a £14m fee with Liverpool for Borini according to various journos.

More cash for Rodgers to splash

Back