• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

So now they have two guys to punt long balls towards. I'm assuming they finally managed to get Carlton Cole out the doors this summer.

So now they have two guys to punt long balls towards. I'm assuming they finally managed to get Carlton Cole out the doors this summer.

Valencia doesn't seem the sort of player to punt long balls up to?.... Unless his job will be to try to race onto the flick-ons from Carroll?

I think Valencia is an interesting signing there for West Ham. £15 million is something of a gamble for a player who has really only had one good season in terms of goalscoring, but to counter that he only moved to become a centre forward a year ago.

Didn't he score the first goal in the WHL match? I remember it being a very quick counter attack
Rodrigo scored the first, but it was a quick break up the pitch:

[video=youtube;Q1_b20SB_XI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_b20SB_XI[/video]

Agree on this. If Khedira signs, they will arguably have the best midfield in PL.

On paper yes, but in practice i haven't been impressed with Ozil whatsoever, either for Arsenal, or for Germany in the WC.

Carzorla and Sanchez however i can see linking up very well.

On paper yes, but in practice i haven't been impressed with Ozil whatsoever, either for Arsenal, or for Germany in the WC.

Carzorla and Sanchez however i can see linking up very well.

but can dawson stop this carzola&sanchez partnership?

Next time we have a world class gem forcing their way out the club, we should ignore our agreement with Real. I know there's no chance of us signing Khedira, but they could sell to someone else.

Would love us to be in that seat.

Yup, wish our wait for another FA Cup was only 9 years... It's been almost a quarter century since I watched Gary Mabbutt lift that glorious trophy at Wembley.

Hopefully we'll also be able to afford the wages that Madrid's cast offs demand once the new stadium is raking in the cash...

Saudi Sportswashing Machine traded a 29-year old French defender for a 24-year old Dutch one and made a £5-7 (depending on which paper you believe) million profit. Good business.

Back