• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Haha you got me imagining the Real boardroom.
Do you think someone on the clubs hierarchy asks ''what are the shirt sales figures for the last couple years?'' Then someone produces a list and it has Khedira at the bottom and sheepishly suggests how they could make X amount more money from replacing him with someone who has a bit more popularity behind him. One guy in the corner would then speak up to say ''But, Khedira played regularly last year and produced more tackles and interceptions than anyone has for Y no of years!'' and the whole room just looks at him blankly until someone says.. ''Give Ancelotti a call and tell him we need to see him'' lol

Khedira to Arsenal I guess. Di Maria and Isco might be on the market too.

Cheeky bid for some RM castaways? Unlikely to snag anyone but you never know till you try.

and what if real add james rodriguez to that crowd? Another perfect short selling poodle for them.

Amazing that the likes of Isco is a bench warmer at Madrid. Good enough to get in any side in world football.

will be interesting watch when Real sign Falcao and Rodriguez, how that will affect Moutinho being on his lonesome in Monaco counting his Russian rubles.

Have to say though, if all rumours come to pass:

.................Falcao

Ronaldo......Rodriguez.........Bale

..........Kroos........Alonso

Real Madrid are going to be pretty invincible on FIFA 15 :)

Modric would start in centre mid.

Amazing that the likes of Isco is a bench warmer at Madrid. Good enough to get in any side in world football.

Best young player in the world IMO but again made the move too soon to a club with little long term plan other than Galacticos. He would be absolutely perfect for us and when I look at Herrera for United at £30m.... Well isco would be £60m then!!!

Him with Lamella and Eriksen would be a dream

Have to say though, if all rumours come to pass:

.................Falcao

Ronaldo......Rodriguez.........Bale

..........Kroos........Alonso

Real Madrid are going to be pretty invincible on FIFA 15 :)

I think that Alonso is done, he will be a bit part player next year. If they sign Kroos then I can see them rotate 3 of Modric, Kroos and Illarramendi for the centre midfield spots.

Infact, could see Alonso return to Liverpool to rotate throughout the season with Gerrard to keep both fresh.

Last edited:
Rio Ferdinand's move to QPR moved a step closer after the crucial element of Redknapp revealing he was due to talk to him was completed.

Saw this on the SS news ticker....

Benfica have informed the Portuguese Stock Market (CMVM) that they have sold Lazar Markovic to Liverpool. The Portuguese club, who had just half of his playing rights, will receive 12.5million Euros.

Saw this on the SS news ticker....

That's about £10m yet all the press over here have been quoting £20m... Shows how bad they really are!!!

I can honestly say i don't remember him when he played against us either at home or away but for that kind of money it's not a massive gamble

Ignore my comment.... Just read that was for half his rights so the fee is £20m!!!!

He needs to be pretty tidy for that kind of money and I'm amazed if he is that good why no one else wanted him this season (I know Chelsea were linked with him last season)

That's about £10m yet all the press over here have been quoting £20m... Shows how bad they really are!!!

I can honestly say i don't remember him when he played against us either at home or away but for that kind of money it's not a massive gamble

Ignore my comment.... Just read that was for half his rights so the fee is £20m!!!!

He needs to be pretty tidy for that kind of money and I'm amazed if he is that good why no one else wanted him this season (I know Chelsea were linked with him last season)

Thought he looked a class act against us

Back