• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Erm thats Sven Bender...

Aah, I didn't read the previous page. I just thought Indian was hoping they would sign a bender and made a play on that word!

I had no idea they'd actually bid for the other one.

Last edited:
Chelsea have held talks with Vitesse Arnhem midfielder Marco van Ginkel about a move to Stamford Bridge.

The 20-year-old has met Blues boss Jose Mourinho and will return to the Dutch club on Thursday, when discussions will take place about his future.
Van Ginkel's rise

Van Ginkel's main concern is over how much first-team football he would get.

That depends on where he is loaned out i guess.

Aah, I didn't read the previous page. I just thought Indian was hoping they would sign a bender and made a play on that word!

I had no idea they'd actually bid for the other one.

thats what i meant..........unlucky you picked out the wrong one (the good one too) :)

Chelsea have held talks with Vitesse Arnhem midfielder Marco van Ginkel about a move to Stamford Bridge.

The 20-year-old has met Blues boss Jose Mourinho and will return to the Dutch club on Thursday, when discussions will take place about his future.
Van Ginkel's rise

Van Ginkel's main concern is over how much first-team football he would get.

That depends on where he is loaned out i guess.

:lol:

so Stoke have signed Marc Muniesa from Barcelona

BOL6HPKCcAAkwy1.jpg

nbIMG_8392.jpg

Back in Europe with Lierse SK :lol:
The club's owner is Egyptian too

and yes, that's Tomasz Radzinski next to him on the photo

Attachments

• nbIMG_8392.jpg
    nbIMG_8392.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
Back