• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Seriously Jord?

Arse Anal
Arse Wanger
RSol
And now Arse Bender?

would fit in quite well id imagine

Christopher Samba: QPR agree £12m fee with Anzhi for defender

QPR have agreed a £12m fee with Anzhi Makhachkala for defender Christopher Samba, BBC Sport understands.

The west London club bought the former Blackburn man from the Russian Premier League club in January for £12.5m.

The 29-year-old centre-back signed a four-and-a-half-year deal with the R's and was reportedly earning wages of about £100,000 a week.

I'm so utterly confused... He was crap at QPR, why would they want him back.. :-k

Christopher Samba: QPR agree £12m fee with Anzhi for defender

QPR have agreed a £12m fee with Anzhi Makhachkala for defender Christopher Samba, BBC Sport understands.

The west London club bought the former Blackburn man from the Russian Premier League club in January for £12.5m.

The 29-year-old centre-back signed a four-and-a-half-year deal with the R's and was reportedly earning wages of about £100,000 a week.

I'm so utterly confused... He was crap at QPR, why would they want him back.. :-k

seems very dodgy

He didn't have the best spell at QPR, but he's a good defender. Anzhi will know exactly how good he is of course and QPR would have wanted him off their books. Money isn't a great issue for Anzhi who only sold him because QPR activated his release clause iirc.

Everton rumoured to want Kone and Alcaraz from Wigan. I thought their aim was to finish in the TOP half?

I don't rate Alcaraz at all. He has at least one monumental brain fart every match I've seen him play.

Back