• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Djibril Cisse leaves Queens Park Rangers by mutual consent

Striker Djibril Cisse has left QPR by mutual consent and will become a free agent on 1 July.

The 31-year-old scored four goals in 21 appearances last season before spending the second half of the campaign on loan at Qatari outfit Al-Gharafa.

The France international joined QPR from Lazio in January 2012 and made 29 appearances in total, scoring 10 goals.

"We would like to thank Djibril for his contribution and wish him all the best for the future," a club statement said.

Striker Djibril Cisse has left QPR by mutual consent and will become a free agent on 1 July.

The 31-year-old scored four goals in 21 appearances last season before spending the second half of the campaign on loan at Qatari outfit Al-Gharafa.

The France international joined QPR from Lazio in January 2012 and made 29 appearances in total, scoring 10 goals.

"We would like to thank Djibril for his contribution and wish him all the best for the future," a club statement said.

Like Boumsong, a guy who never lived up to the hype after his Auxerre days.

Sign him up.

Sky Sports understands Sunderland are closing in on the signing of Arsenal goalkeeper Vito Mannone.

Blackburn Rovers have cancelled the contract of Portugal international Nuno Gomes by mutual consent.

The 36-year-old striker had 12 months remaining on the two-year deal he signed at Ewood Park in July 2012.

However, he has been told he will not be guaranteed first-team football with the Championship club next season.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m
Sevilla have signed Marko Marin on a season long loan from Chelsea #ssn

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m
Sevilla have signed Marko Marin on a season long loan from Chelsea #ssn

Something has to be done about loans. I think there should be a ban on loans to other clubs for newly transferred players. Zaha to stay at CP was OK IMO.

Something has to be done about loans. I think there should be a ban on loans to other clubs for newly transferred players. Zaha to stay at CP was OK IMO.

What happened to Premier League Rule 7.1?

"a Temporary Transfer to a Club may not take place in the Transfer Window in which the Transferor Club acquired the Player’s registration."

They could just put a cap on the number of player registrations a club holds.

I am sure that Chelsea are signing players to stop rival clubs getting them.

Some talk that Ancelotti has at least halted the sale of Higuain.

Any chance that Real are doing us a favour and just dingdonging arsenal around with Higuain until we tie up Villa so the scum won't go for him? No? Just in some Machiavellian fantasy world? alright...

They could just put a cap on the number of player registrations a club holds.

I am sure that Chelsea are signing players to stop rival clubs getting them.

Or loading up on players to help FFP, and the balance sheets down the line. We give you player X for the fee to go down.. i.e Schurle and De Bruyne

Would not surprise me at all if Chelsea go for Negredo

Some talk that Ancelotti has at least halted the sale of Higuain.

Any chance that Real are doing us a favour and just dingdonging arsenal around with Higuain until we tie up Villa so the scum won't go for him? No? Just in some Machiavellian fantasy world? alright...

It is possible ... Levy is meant to be pretty close to Perez, despite the non stop Bale tapping up.

Back