• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottingham Hotspurs v Manchester Utd

I'm taking that as done. Just can't see them overhauling Liverpool after today; surely even the dippers can hold their nerve and beat a relegated Boro at home.

Agreed on Thursday nights - they will hate it.

I don't mean to pick you out but this is so Spursey, something we all feel at times.

Exactly.
I think it's time we stopped to think about what we're saying here. All teams have games like this when they have to defend a lead. Fact is we've had fewer of them than most - if not all - these last two seasons, so is it not time to put this whole thing into perspective and give the team credit for successfully closing games down?

We have after all lost fewer games than any other side in the League this season whilst conceding the fewest goals.

So come on, let's stop looking back at what we used to be and start celebrating what we are now - the most un-Spurs-y we have EVER been.

http://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnatio...io-pochettino-favorite-memory-white-hart-lane

“I think it was a very emotional game and emotional ceremony. It's so difficult to speak about it and to describe it. I think I am very lucky guy because to share the history of such a club in that special moment is so lucky to be here.

“I am so happy. I want to congratulate all and to say thank you to all the players, the fans, the staff and my staff. Because all together we worked so hard together to achieve all that we have achieved this season.

“I'm really sad, disappointed, because Chelsea in the end won the Premier League but there is nothing to regret. Im very, very happy with the performance of all the players. For now it is to say to the fans and everyone that we will give our best and try to fight again next season to try to win the league.”

http://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnatio...io-pochettino-favorite-memory-white-hart-lane

“I think it was a very emotional game and emotional ceremony. It's so difficult to speak about it and to describe it. I think I am very lucky guy because to share the history of such a club in that special moment is so lucky to be here.

I am so happy. I want to congratulate all and to say thank you to all the players, the fans, the staff and my staff. Because all together we worked so hard together to achieve all that we have achieved this season.

“I'm really sad, disappointed, because Chelsea in the end won the Premier League but there is nothing to regret. Im very, very happy with the performance of all the players. For now it is to say to the fans and everyone that we will give our best and try to fight again next season to try to win the league.”

Definitely leaving then, you can just see it in the way he spoke.

just 18 pages for the last ever game at WHL, must be a hell of a bender for half of the regular posters on here!

Doesn't feel right Rooney scoring the last ever goal at WHL, the only blip on a great day for the Lilywhites.

Indeed, i have read elsewhere that we were hanging on at the end, gonads we were the best side and could/should have won by a bigger margin.

That was just Martin Tyler sitting and hoping that we fudge it up ... So funny hearing him trying to compliment us after the game was done.

Martin have you not seen what we are all about these days?

Indeed, i have read elsewhere that we were hanging on at the end, gonads we were the best side and could/should have won by a bigger margin.

It was the most one sided game against them in donkeys years.The goals was against the run of play and no more than a consolation.

I thought that the United players looked like they didn't want to be there in the second half and couldn't wait to get the game over.

It was the most one sided game against them in donkeys years.The goals was against the run of play and no more than a consolation.

I thought that the United players looked like they didn't want to be there in the second half and couldn't wait to get the game over.

Their players whole demeanor arose from their taco of a manager. Really hope Ajax beat them in the final. That would teach them such a lesson.

Back