• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottingham Hotspurs v Manchester Utd

Without wanting to tempt fate, I feel that the core of the side (Dier, Kane, Dele, Eriksen, Rose and our Dutch CBs) are relatively stable and shouldnt look to leave. Add in the lesser-name players like Wanyama and Son and it looks good.

Really need to add to the depth in certain places though - CB, Dembele cover, an attacker with some pace or x-factor

Souness: This is the best Tottenham team I've ever seen.

Well he missed the early 60s so maybe he dodged that one but for sure this team has the potential to emulate the Double side.

Now wouldn't that be something!

Has anyone got a view/link of what is going on right now?

I tried that facebook link but it said I had to login. I don't facebook

Souness and Redknapp speaking some sense for once. JR also saying that we're going to have to adjust our wage structure....am sure we will, but gradually

Being from a Finance background, I'd love to see our business plan and financial projections

my question was 'instead of'' - who are you going to drop in order to play them?

Poch should have an idea of which players he wants to hold onto and those that he will let leave. I'd like to see the kids on the bench and get some experience at the expense of players who will not be staying.

Souness and Redknapp speaking some sense for once. JR also saying that we're going to have to adjust our wage structure....am sure we will, but gradually

Being from a Finance background, I'd love to see our business plan and financial projections

I doubt that we will see any major changes for a few years yet.

You still need to tell Dele or someone else that they're not playing....this is always the challenge when I hear about playig kids in these games

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about looking towards our match day squad for next season and giving some experience for players who will be breaking into that.

With the youth of our team that had to be the focus. Retain our players by rewarding them.

I would accept no signings if we keep all our players.

Or buy by selling unwanted players.

I would accept no signings if we keep all our players.

Really? We've had a few injuries this year but not any more than you would ordinarily expect. The squad hasnt had the depth in order to allow us to give some first choice players a break

Why do they bother asking Rooney and Blind about the atmosphere and how it was to play here in the last game.
They were bitter and negative after having been dominated for 90 minutes, what do they expect.

"We have that kind of atmosphere every week"

Yea, sure you do.

Back