• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs Portsmouth, FA Cup 3rd Round, 2022-23

One of the things I find weird about Conte’s tactics is how we’re so rigid in possession. Everyone sticks to their positions - there seems to be very little movement and rotation to drag defenders around and create gaps and confusion. Obviously these tactics have brought him loads of success, but at times it’s hard to understand how!

One of the things I find weird about Conte’s tactics is how we’re so rigid in possession. Everyone sticks to their positions - there seems to be very little movement and rotation to drag defenders around and create gaps and confusion. Obviously these tactics have brought him loads of success, but at times it’s hard to understand how!

His tactics are massively dependent on high quality wingbacks. Its we often look so ordinary

because it makes you less likely to concede, which is what really hurts you

Should probably have been a yellow. Was never a red. So given the ref didnt give it, VAR couldnt do anything

Do you know the applicable rule that gives you confidence it wasn't a red? Looked pretty bad to me,"should probably have been a yellow" seems an understatement at best.

Do you know the applicable rule that gives you confidence it wasn't a red? Looked pretty bad to me,"should probably have been a yellow" seems an understatement at best.

It was studs up but it was on the ankle/foot. Generally if those are, say, calf high then they are more often red rather than yellow

Back