• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs Portsmouth, FA Cup 3rd Round, 2022-23

To be fair, over the last 30 years, I’d be willing to bet we have a much better record against lower league sides than virtually any other club.

Our record isn’t as sexy as you’d expect.

It's not TBF, it's worse in the league Cup with a famous Grimsby defeat being fairly recent, ironically playing a full strength side, other than that we have done well against lessers

We have 8 days till the arsenal game. Is there much point in resting anyone, other than injury?
Arsenal, city, city, chelsea in our next games. Id rest everyone possible who went to the WC or is showing signs of fatigue.

Gil and Sarr also just stared in our best performance of the season, and Skipp and Spence have the potential to raise that bar too

I understand people want to see youngsters given a chance and time to squad players but multiple changes nearly always have us giving poor performances, I would limit it to 3 in the starting line up and see how it goes, if we get in a comfortable position early in 2nd half then take the opportunity to give people some time.
Equally first season Poch's young cup/midweek team gelled together and became better than his staid league team, and ended up replacing the latter

I remember watching that at the time. I loved that whole FA cup campaign. I think that's our greatest kit ever. Fratton Park hasn't improved much - there was still no roof on the away end last time I was there

I was there for a boxing day game once, took ages to get there missed the kick off, it was tinkling down, no roof and when we finally got to our seats Berger scored a free kick right in front of us. Think we turned round and went straight to the pub

I was there for a boxing day game once, took ages to get there missed the kick off, it was tinkling down, no roof and when we finally got to our seats Berger scored a free kick right in front of us. Think we turned round and went straight to the pub
Was there for that one as well, Terrible game / day!

Does anyone recall if the beeb red button has any pre game coverage or is it just a from kick off kind of vibe?

Either way looking forward to the game, hopefully more time on the pitch for Skipp / Sarr / Gill but I, like many others have given up hoping for Spence to get game time. As discussed in the OMT it's that tricky balance of wanting to see use but too many changes disrupting any momentum carried from the last match..

Hopefully going strong up top we can get a few goals ahead a rest a few legs. Really thought we might have seen Lankshear or Santiago on the bench so that Son or Kane didnt have to do the full 90

Hopefully going strong up top we can get a few goals ahead a rest a few legs. Really thought we might have seen Lankshear or Santiago on the bench so that Son or Kane didnt have to do the full 90

In the firiendlies conte used white up top.

Conte must be a bit down after the death of Vialli, hopefully the team will put in a good performance to cheer him up. This will not be easy, they will frustrate and foul us. 3-0 Spurs win, hope Gil scores one. All the goals in the second half, this is the way.

C O Y S

sEqU7wF4_t.jpg

Back