• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Hull

So happy for Rose. So many wrote him off this time last year. I knew he had something. Credit to him and Poch for his rise this season.

I think Rose has been very good this season literally improved month by month but credit Poch ? is that for buying his replacement that turned out to be brick ?

I have got a revolutionary idea:
As both Mason And Bentaleb are on yellows why don't we take Bentaleb off and play Dembele there and bring on Townsend on the left, Chadli on the right and see if Lemela can flourish in the middle.

I know, I know, it means we don't have inverted wingers.

I have got a revolutionary idea:
As both Mason And Bentaleb are on yellows why don't we take Bentaleb off and play Dembele there and bring on Townsend on the left, Chadli on the right and see if Lemela can flourish in the middle.

I know, I know, it means we don't have inverted winger
s.
Demons OUT!!!!!

I think Rose has been very good this season literally improved month by month but credit Poch ? is that for buying his replacement that turned out to be crud ?

As you say you could see Rose's improvement. Poch got him to focus, to not be drawn into rash play or back chat. Has helped him improve his all-round game. Rose said as much in an interview too.

Poch is frustrating, but credit where it is due. So many on here were laying into Rose one year ago. Twitter awash with ridicule of Rose and him signing a new contract. Rose was the laughing stock of Spurs last season. Have to give Poch credit here J even if you don't like him ultimately.

Dire is beginning to annoy me for just booting the cross in from just over the halfway line to no one in particular.

As you say you could see Rose's improvement. Poch got him to focus, to not be drawn into rash play or back chat. Has helped him improve his all-round game. Rose said as much in an interview too.

Poch is frustrating, but credit where it is due. So many on here were laying into Rose one year ago. Twitter awash with ridicule of Rose and him signing a new contract. Rose was the laughing stock of Spurs last season. Have to give Poch credit here J even if you don't like him ultimately.

I have always liked Rose a gutsy player, I think that it was Sunderland that brought him on, his early performances for us this season he showed frustration more than anything with himself, the only reason Poch has played him so much is that there was no alternative, lucky Poch and well done Danny.

I have always liked Rose a gutsy player, I think that it was Sunderland that brought him on, his early performances for us this season he showed frustration more than anything with himself, the only reason Poch has played him so much is that there was no alternative, lucky Poch and well done Danny.

I think that's your bias talking. Poch is not amazing. Many questions for me, but with a number of players he's helped them individually. Kane and Rose wouldn't have had such a meteoric rise without the managers input. Bentaleb and Mason too. Easy to forget all these players were nowhere pre Poch.

Back