• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

We know that and I do think the media know that. The thing is its upto us to prove that a)it was a freak result and b) we are a different team - which we are obviously

Defo, I really think we will do it tomorrow...

COYS !!!!

I hear Mancini been taunting us with lending us money

Seriously Harry just needs to put that up along with a video of the 5-1 and let the players unleash hell on Man fudging bricky.

I think Harry's comments were more of a nudge to Daniel Levy to free up some funds than an attack on City. But what Harry has basically said is that anyone could manage City and win the title coz they have the money.. Which lets be fair, is as disrespectful as Mancini's money lending comment. But Mancini is a complet DANCHEV!! (miss that word)

going to this one, been lucky enough to get a ticket in the hospitality section. I genuinely think we can do them with our pace. Let them attack us and hit them on the break. COYS.

----------Friedel

Walker--King--Kaboul--BAE

--Parker---Sandro---Modric

-Lennon----vdV-----Bale

1-1 (vdV)

Not playing our top scorer against a weakened top of the table team we really need to beat to sustain our challenge?

Not sure if serious....(but think you probably are).

----------Friedel

Walker--King--Kaboul--BAE

--Parker---Sandro---Modric

-Lennon----vdV-----Bale

1-1 (vdV)

It may be a new forum but you still come out with more of the same rubbish. Looking at the selection I am convinced you have been sniffing magic mushrooms

Not playing our top scorer against a weakened top of the table team we really need to beat to sustain our challenge?

Not sure if serious....(but think you probably are).

More solid midfield.

Defoe's also a flat-track-bully who is always completely ineffective against decent defences.

And vdV as a false 9 worked really well last time we tried it (Blackburn away last season)

i think we should play kaboul and bale up front. they wont be expecting that!

They'd be more effective than Pav or Defoe tbh.

More solid midfield.

Defoe's also a flat-track-bully who is always completely ineffective against decent defences.

And vdV as a false 9 worked really well last time we tried it (Blackburn away last season)

Not strictly true that. Also the lottery winners will be putting out a weak (by their recent standards) defence tomorrow.

They will probably play Zabeleta and Milner on the right side to negate Bale. Those two are good defensively.

So, to screw up their game plan, I will play

------------Bale----------------
-----------------Defoe-----------
VDV---Modric---Parker---Lennon
BAE-----King----Kaboul--Walker
------------Brad------------------

Defoe is not the most effective as the target man anyway.

More solid midfield.

Didn't see that game, what do you mean by false no. 9? Did he hold the ball up etc like we need?

I've had a good feeling about this one since i have known kompany and yaya Toure were not playing.

Our biggest problem will be referees again, they are not giving us anything.

They will probably play Zabeleta and Milner on the right side to negate Bale. Those two are good defensively.

So, to screw up their game plan, I will play

------------Bale----------------
-----------------Defoe-----------
VDV---Modric---Parker---Lennon
BAE-----King----Kaboul--Walker
------------Brad------------------

Defoe is not the most effective as the target man anyway.

Brad up front, Bale in goal and Defoe as a sweeper? You must be out your mind

Back