• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Welcome back Statto! This place has been weird without the graphs, statistics and old photos of random players that you bring to the forum party!

Richards is the best RB in the coutry, Walker is improving massively but still has a lot to learn defensively

Richards is the best RB in the coutry, Walker is improving massively but still has a lot to learn defensively

The most infuriating about Walker at the moment is his attempted dribbles at the half way line where he loses the ball. Should work a little on his crossing as well.

Will be interesting to see how Richards deals with Bale tomorrow; if Bale stays on the left hand side for once.

If Savic plays then we are almost guaranteed to score at least once. I really don't rate the guy and he looks prone to at least one mistake a game which will lead to a goal.

GHod im finally back in. Its like labrynth trying to get here. Assuming post count is lost. Took me years just to get anywhere respectable.

anyway tough tough game and i fully expect us to lose. its all about how we can bounce back from the defeat imv.

GHod im finally back in. Its like labrynth trying to get here. Assuming post count is lost. Took me years just to get anywhere respectable.

anyway tough tough game and i fully expect us to lose. its all about how we can bounce back from the defeat imv.

welcome noob..:D

Tottenham boss Redknapp took another swipe at the Premier League leaders ahead of tomorrowÔÇÖs massive clash at the Etihad Stadium.

He insisted that being in the title race has nothing to do with the ItalianÔÇÖs managerial skills.

Top plays third tomorrow when RedknappÔÇÖs Spurs visit the Etihad Stadium.

City have splashed out around ?ú430m on players since Sheikh MansourÔÇÖs September 2008 takeover and more than ?ú200m since ManciniÔÇÖs arrival in December 2009.

Redknapp said: ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs a different game, when you go and buy players and pay them ?ú250,000 a week.

ÔÇ£To be honest, you would have a chance. IÔÇÖd fancy you to manage them and youÔÇÖd win the league. I would expect to have been very close to winning the league, for sure. I would be very disappointed if we couldnÔÇÖt.

ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt know about winning it more than once, but certainly youÔÇÖd fancy your chances when you can buy players like Tevez and Aguero, wouldnÔÇÖt you?

ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs the same as when Chelsea started breaking the bank and buying all the top players at that time. YouÔÇÖve got a chance.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm one of the lucky ones. IÔÇÖm sitting in the top six, thereÔÇÖs six of us up there.

ÔÇ£But IÔÇÖm no cleverer than Roberto Martinez (at Wigan) ÔÇô heÔÇÖs probably cleverer than me.

ÔÇ£HeÔÇÖs sitting at the bottom of the league because he hasnÔÇÖt got the players and canÔÇÖt afford to buy the players.ÔÇØ

www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/231379/EASY-MONEY/

Redknapp hit out at Emirates Marketing Project last week and accused the big-spenders of trying to buy the title.

The Tottenham boss claims Mancini canÔÇÖt fail because of the riches at his disposal. Despite spending more than ?ú100m at Spurs, Redknapp insists his sideÔÇÖs record is more impressive because he does not have an open cheque book.

RedknappÔÇÖs comments infuriated the league leaders and lit the blue touchpaper ahead of tomorrowÔÇÖs crunch clash between the title chasers at the Etihad Stadium.

Mancini reckons Redknapp could be jealous and said: ÔÇ£He can borrow some money from us if he doesnÔÇÖt have money!

ÔÇ£I think Redknapp should be jealous (protective) of his wife, I hope, and not for Emirates Marketing Project spending money.

ÔÇ£We have good players, but Tottenham are the same with Van der Vaart, Bale, Gallas, Kaboul, Lennon, Adebayor and Modric.

ÔÇ£These are not young players without experience and for this reason I think *Tottenham can win the title. If you have the chance to spend, you buy good players if you can. Tottenham have bought good players, maybe not in two years like us, but in the last 10 years theyÔÇÖve spent money like all the other teams.ÔÇØ

Spurs arrive in Manchester high on confidence after one defeat in 19 outings.

However, defeat would leave them eight points adrift of the Blues and Mancini said: ÔÇ£Eight points would not be easy to recover if they (Spurs) lose.ÔÇØ

Mancini has defended himself after taking flak for waving imaginary cards on the touchline. He said: ÔÇ£For us, in Italy, itÔÇÖs nothing, itÔÇÖs normal and itÔÇÖs not important.ÔÇØ

dailystar.co.uk/football/view/231378/Roberto-Mancini-hits-back-at-Harry-Redknapp/

Will the spurs players be seeing this as payback? Will Harry be thinkin the same? It should really be the easiest motivational team talk. Show them the 5-1 defeat.

I just saw the sky thing "time for payback" and its true. This is revenge, payback - call it what you will. I dont want 1-0 I want to hammer them clams. (altho id be happy with 1-0).

That 5-1 defeat was horrible I remember watching it thinking - wow we are in for a bricky season but the lads have turned it around brilliantly.

Will the spurs players be seeing this as payback? Will Harry be thinkin the same? It should really be the easiest motivational team talk. Show them the 5-1 defeat.

I just saw the sky thing "time for payback" and its true. This is revenge, payback - call it what you will. I dont want 1-0 I want to hammer them clams. (altho id be happy with 1-0).

That 5-1 defeat was horrible I remember watching it thinking - wow we are in for a bricky season but the lads have turned it around brilliantly.

What nobody in the media have said is that day we were decimated by injuries and had a proper brick team out when compared to our starting eleven now

Also we had 4 massively decent chances in the first 20 mins before they scored, funny how this stuff gets glossed over by the media

What nobody in the media have said is that day we were decimated by injuries and had a proper brick team out when compared to our starting eleven now

Also we had 4 massively decent chances in the first 20 mins before they scored, funny how this stuff gets glossed over by the media

We know that and I do think the media know that. The thing is its upto us to prove that a)it was a freak result and b) we are a different team - which we are obviously

Back