• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Amazing what you find if you look on the official site

Harry Redknapp described Ledley King as 'doubtful' for Sunday's match at City - but hasn't completely ruled him out.

The defender has missed our last six matches since picking up a hamstring injury in training over the Christmas period.

"He's not trained, but it's not impossible he could come out and train tomorrow morning," said Harry before training this morning (Friday, January 20).

"He’s not fit to train today. He can’t, because of his knee, but he may well come out tomorrow morning, so I wouldn’t write him off.

"This is no different to normal. If he comes out tomorrow morning and says ‘I’m okay’, then he’ll play Sunday, if I pick him. That’s how it works. It's amazing, really. It defies everything."

William Gallas and Sandro have both been jogging outside as they continue their rehabilitation from calf injuries.

"They are not fit yet," reported Harry. "They are running at about 60 per cent, so a little way off yet."

Tom Huddlestone has also moved outside as he recovers from a long-term ankle problem.

"Apart from that, we're okay," added Harry.

I'm so pumped for this and unusually confident, the complete opposite of how I felt before the Wolves game last week. It all rests on whether Ledley plays though, if he doesn't then my confidence will evaporate quickly.

Dreading this. Not the end of the world if we lose, still firmly in charge of our own destiny when it comes to 3rd, but it would give Emirates Marketing Project such a boost in terms of the league title. I think that would hurt the most straight away. Of course Arse - ManU would make for much better viewing with 3 points in the bag. If we get Foyed (or rather Webbed) in this game I can't take watching the scum match.

Bring on Sunday! I can't wait, I think the game should be evenly contested and I believe that either side can come out of it with the win. For us to win, we will need to have as many of our best players on their games as possible, have the belief and have the determination if things do not always go our way.

might go up there for this - aint got a ticket but there is a space in someones motor for me

im only gonna end up watching it in doors if i stay down here, can't stand watching big games in the local

might go up there for this - aint got a ticket but there is a space in someones motor for me

im only gonna end up watching it in doors if i stay down here, can't stand watching big games in the local

I think its far worse watching games on TV then being there. Always a nervous wreck watching at home/pub

Mancini says talk of how much money has been spent by City in the past two years is irrelevant as all the other top teams have spent similar amounts, just over a longer period of time.

Yes, at least 10 seasons. Seriously what a muppet!

They must be spending at least 3 times more than us in wages this season. Let's show them what 80k/week max can do. COYS.

I think its far worse watching games on TV then being there. Always a nervous wreck watching at home/pub

Definitely but unless billyiddo knows someone who can get him a ticket then is it any better watching the fixture in a Manchester pub than it is to watch at home?

And where did those clubs get their money from mr. Mancini? City and Chelsea should split from the rest and have their own little mini league. Every time someone wins a match they get a trophy.

And where did those clubs get their money from mr. Mancini? City and Chelsea should split from the rest and have their own little mini league. Every time someone wins a match they get a trophy.

And Manchester United too; the amount of money they spend when they are hundreds of millions in debts... or has that now been changed?

And Manchester United too; the amount of money they spend when they are hundreds of millions in debts... or has that now been changed?

mhm, they are in a large amount of debt, but they still manage to post a profit, the money they tend to spend has been earnt by the club so they don't fall into the same category as city or chelsea in my opinion...

I would love us to play 334 attack - fudge them up. Teach those fudgers a lesson in how to play.

I would love us to play 334 attack - fudge them up. Teach those fudgers a lesson in how to play.

We have the players to do it - but rest assured, their players will not be complacent, or over confident

but they will have to try to play, and we have the pace and skill to run them ragged and get into them.

Hart will play a blinder no doubt

Back