• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Just looked on the BBC website and it says our game is the early kick off on Sunday. Now I could be wrong and most likely am but I am pretty damn sure we were the late kick off on Sunday :S

You're wrong.

And the team will be;

------------------ Friedel ------------------
Walker --- Kaboul --------- King ---- Ekotto
Lennon --- Parker -------- Modric ---- Bale
------------------- VDV -------------------
------------------ Defoe ------------------

subs: Cudicini, Dawson, Rose, Livermore, Kranjcar, Pienaar, Pav

Could we play

Walker------Daws------King------BAE
Lennon-----Parker-----Sandro-----Modric
--------------Vdv-------Bale--------------

or would that just be stupid?

Defoe instead of Ade will leave us a little on the short side and decrease our link up play with the forward but i still see is winning this, all the pressure is on Emirates Marketing Project and it is getting to them and we can take advantage. 3-1 to us. COYFS

Without Ade I am not feeling confident about this..Let's park the bus and let Bale/Lennon/Vdv have a run at their make-shift defense

7NZALA.JPG

I'm ill in bed, and have time to post as much as I like, to stop getting bored

WTF is your excuse?

:D

you are just trying to get your post count up to win the first to a thousand competition, right?

got to get a head start on mumorn and marky whilst i am free....hope your ribs are healing...

Back