• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I try to give Aurier the benefit of the doubt but that was absolutely terrible there - the worst defending I’ve seen in years

I’d be tempted by a 532 here.

Sess for Moura.

Sess LB and Aurier RB. Support for both full backs with an additional CB. Dele into a 3 man midfield to help out.

Son and Kane on the break.

Sonny needs to do better defensively. I say it every game, he's too quick to look for an interception and gets shown up.

It’s only a matter of when now really....

(And which players individual error will do for us)

We could also do with taking the sting out of the game with some physio action and general slowing down. It’s what other teams do to us.

Dier stuck us on the back foot there with a loose prod forward under no pressure. Just put your foot on the ball ffs. The CDM game has changed. Got to be able to use the ball.

Back