• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to realize we don’t need to panic - given the ball back to them almost every time we get it.
We have no passers so we cant play deliberately. What we can do is spring quickly on a counter as we are. It's the nature of the player we have out there and to an extent the squad.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

We might actually need to bring Rose on to see if he can cope a bit better physically because Jan can't cope at all.

Not sure many players in our squad can deal physically with Traore tbh.

With players like him, you stop the supply and also kind of hope that his end product is brick if he does get it. Which to be fair, is often the case with Traore.

Not sure Rose would match him any more.

Maybe we need to unleash Sissoko on him.

There’s ample chance to break here. We’re just executing it very poorly.

You can start to see how Mourinho wants us to play. We're just not quite defensively sound enough to execute the defensive part of it yet.

We've got a lot of players very suited for counter attacking football though.

Son been dreadful today not helping Jan out at all on the Left/their Right

Sanchez doesn't look settled either

Defensively though we have done fairly well

Moutinho is a joy to watch, what a great player, would love him playing for us

Wow. Totally amazed we got to HT without conceding.

They are impressively relentless, as though there are 2 more Gold shirts on the pitch.

I cant see us continuing to hold out so, definitely need another goal to at least come away with a point.

I am clinging to the hope they cant keep up their intensity for another 45 mins

NBC camera work is so very shoddy. Weird close ups of players stood around doing nothing while the football continues elsewhere, makes you want to tear your hair out. Much like some of our play in that half but somehow we didn't concede!

Damn shame Dier couldn't finish that half volley. Damn shame Sanchez isn't looking anywhere near a top class footballer but there's a lot of loose touches and misplaced passes all over the pitch.

Brilliantly taken goal by Moura! How Kane did not get a penalty, is beyond me! How the fudge is that not a free kick? Rashford, Mane and the pig fudger go down to the slightest touch and get pens constantly, but holding on with both arms around the waist and wrestling a player down is somehow nothing. What a fudging joke. And how is that not a clear and obvious error?

Not sure many players in our squad can deal physically with Traore tbh.

With players like him, you stop the supply and also kind of hope that his end product is brick if he does get it. Which to be fair, is often the case with Traore.

Not sure Rose would match him any more.

Maybe we need to unleash Sissoko on him.

Well that isn't happening today, we have no meaningful possession. We can't slow it down or even keep it other launching a quick attack. It's literally just attack and defence from us and nothing in the middle.

Got our work cut out for us. Wolves showing a lot of quality, but perhaps also showing the difference in end product between them and the traditional top clubs (ourselves included).

Think the approach is good given that we have the lead, we're getting counter attacking opportunities. Need to do better on the ball and defend a bit better.

We have options on the bench, good thing as we looked like we were tiring in those final ten minutes.

Back