• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes you see Moura do stuff like the goal or that run just now.

And you really think his ceiling is so ridiculously high and he should be doing that on a much more consistent basis.

He frustrates me more than any of our other players in a way because I really feel he could be sensational.

Starting to get the feeling Jose doesn’t trust the squad players.
Guessing he’s been working on his ideas with a core of players. And then swapping them out, no matter how far off implementing it they are, means bringing on players who are even less used to implementing his ways.

Starting to get the feeling Jose doesn’t trust the squad players.
Was just thinking the same. Looks like he’s got a threadbare set that he thinks he can trust in the Prem. Kind of why I had a moan that GLC didn’t come on vs Burnley. Got to get proper PL game time into the others.

The last 8 minutes or so has been a bit better, we're keeping the ball a bit better and that has taken the sting out of Wolves a bit although they still pose some danger especially if we get complacent.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back