• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford***

Must be injury related - Dembele going off just before HT. Need more from Carol and Alli Glad Eriksen is on. He won't give up possession and should be able to feed Kane and Alli.

Oh fudge. Midfield steel completely gone with the introduction of Eriksen.. This could get ugly.

Dier back to holding role? Looks like hes forgotten how to play CB.

I want to see this

..................Lloris..................
Trippier...Toby....Vert.......Rose
.............Dier.....Alli...............
Carrol..........Eriksen.......Lamela
..................Kane...................

That's what I don't like about three centre backs. Always some confusion and one defender thinking "should I get involved in that battle or should I.... oops!"
Or in this case two defenders thinking "should I get involved or not... oops!"

Good first half to watch, Lamela took his goal very nicely, but we dithered at the back when they scored. Two teams with momentum and not too far apart in the league, I hope we can capitalize on our chances better. High tempo game, no real rhythm, but everyone is getting on the ball.

Oh fudge. Midfield steel completely gone with the introduction of Eriksen.. This could get ugly.

Dier back to holding role? Looks like hes forgotten how to play CB.
I feel the same. If we come into the second half with Alli, Carroll and Eriksen around the middle of the park it could really be bad news. So disappointed about the defending for their equaliser; no doubt they will be thinking they could be leading if Cathcart hadn't daydreamed on the ball.

I want to see this

Dier Alli
Lamela Carrol Eriksen
Kane

For me

Lets change formation with one game break inbetween games.
Its not the players fault their passing patterns are all wrong with no them to develop them.
Vertonghen, Dier and Alderweireld have no understanding in this system yet.
The way both the Belgians waited for the goal. One should have run in to help Dier and other covered behind him.
They didn't know what they should be doing.

I want to see this

Me too, but i'd take Carroll off and put Son on. Maybe I'd move Alli into Carrol's place and put Mason in in the middle.

Back