• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford***

Tidy attack from Watford there. Bit surprised how much space the chap was in midfield after picking up the initial ball. Jan needs to watch out with the shirt pulling. I certainly hope we don't take this many risks knocking it around the back four all afternoon. I'm starting to have minor palpitations already.

This games there for the taking, if we keep the majority of the possession they'll just keep lumping it forward, we just need to slow the game down a bit.

Bit strange that we're playing 3 centre backs like this. I know D&I are a good partnership but still... should we change our entire setup to counter players like D&I? Working OK so far but we need to take advantage of their defence, it does not look solid to me.

Come on Spurs, lacking a bit of concentration and composure here. Need to sort it. Carroll fairly invisible so far, needs to try and get on the ball and take advantage of what looks a ropey back four. I really think Eriksen or Son would be able to cash in on the space and indecision in the Watford defence.

Back