• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford***

Not confident at all now. they look in the ascendency, we need to revert back to 4-2-3-1 but with Dembele off I fear they will take over in midfield. Apologies to Carroll, but this is not his stage today, Mason on in his place maybe?

Not a bad first half, both teams fight hard, pitch is sh1t and game is scrappy. I think we should get Mason on for Alli, Alli looks a bit off today to me. Mason is always up for the battle and that's what this game is. Maybe Son for Lamela later on to get a run at them.

Gutted with their goal, we should have dealt with that. But drawing at half-time isn't too bad.

Not a bad first half, both teams fight hard, pitch is sh1t and game is scrappy. I think we should get Mason on for Alli, Alli looks a bit off today to me. Mason is always up for the battle and that's what this game is. Maybe Son for Lamela later on to get a run at them.

Gutted with their goal, we should have dealt with that. But drawing at half-time isn't too bad.
Son for Lamela? Absolutely not. Son for Carroll, absolutely.

Think that was more luck than poor defending in the end. Doesn't look good to begin with but Dier got the important touch, unfortunately it bounces off of the Strikers legs and falls perfectly.

Pretty much. The rebound falls perfectly for Ighalo to push it past him (although that in itself took skill: push it too far and that's Lloris' ball, too close and Verts would have nipped it out).

We're in for a long next forty-five minutes: Watford are pressing like mad, and although their midfield and defense isn't anything to shout about, they make up for it by hustling in numbers and then feeding it to Deeney and Ighalo. I'd actually have brought Mason on for Dembele, but we can still do that if we need more physicality: Carroll off, Mason on, with Eriksen going wide and Mason taking that AM spot in the middle.

I think we won't play 3-5-1-1 during 2nd half because:
a) it didn't work well
b) Dembele is off, so it will be a suicide to play without proper defensive midfielders

and I would sub Caroll at HT... Didn't like a single thing he did during 1st half.

-Trippier---Alder---Vert---Rose-
------------------Dier-----------------
-----------------------Alli-------------
--Lamela-------Son------Eriksen--
-------------Kane---------------------

However Alli needs to be really accurate and will be limited in his tackling actions anyway...
Doesn't look good for us.

I fully understood both teams will score and even betted for it, but now I fear we can even loose this game. And considering how shacky they look at the back, it will be very disappointing.

Tripper and Alli have completed 9 passes each in that half.

We're a mess.
Alli cant play cm as the enforcer with a booking
I'd sub walker for tripper and Mason for Carroll or Alli

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Mason
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

Take the 3 points.
Try the new formation in the cup against Leicester with time to prepare for it not with a day between games.

I'd say the result is about fair. We can't seem to get clicking and Watford is pushing us. They definitely want it and aren't going to roll over. I don't know what Eriksen in for the Moose will mean, but if the team gets Carroll more involved, he looks like he can carve them up. Some of his passing and vision have been great, although he has made some silly passes too. I hope he settles down in the second half. Let's see...

COYS!

Behrami coming on. Looks like they are going to try and chop us up in midfield. Behrami is truly a hatchet man. Had to suffer a whole season watching him fudge up for Hamburger SV. Behrami & Capoue is truly a limited midfield, but they are unquestionably going to physically dominate us.

Son for Lamela? Absolutely not. Son for Carroll, absolutely.

Lamela surely can't do the 90 minutes, he runs around like a loon. He's like one of those boxers who keeps taking hits to the head but won't go down, the corner has to step in and pull him at at some point.

Make Carroll do 90 minutes here, Lamela can do the full game against Everton imo.

Come on you phucking Spurs!

Lamela surely can't do the 90 minutes, he runs around like a loon. He's like one of those boxers who keeps taking hits to the head but won't go down, the corner has to step in and pull him at at some point.

Make Carroll do 90 minutes here, Lamela can do the full game against Everton imo.

Come on you phucking Spurs!
I think the exact opposite. And I think lamela might score again.

Back