• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford***

Bugger, poor from Dier. Thought it was poor from Lloris too, but the replay shows it would have been difficult to get off his line quicker there.

I think we need to take Carroll off and put a real player on. We are conceding a lot of space in midfield.

That wasn't meant to sound so derogatory towards Carroll there. I should've said someone with more of a presence. We look a bit weak all over the park. Trippier's crossing looks great, but he certainly lacks the physicality of Walker. We look a little bit of a soft touch to me, which we certainly aren't used to.

Bugger, poor from Dier. Thought it was poor from Lloris too, but the replay shows it would have been difficult to get off his line quicker there.

I think we need to take Carroll off and put a real player on. We are conceding a lot of space in midfield.

That's not because of Carroll though.

Eriksen on for Dembele. I think we are going to get slaughtered. Alli & Carroll in midfield? No chance. Powder puff 11 now unfortunately, against exactly the wrong team.

Two gets standing either side of him watching him tangle with Dier like spare pricks. Whats the point of 5 at the back when we are gonna defend like that.
We have no control of this game and have only looked dangerous on the counter.

Two gets standing either side of him watching him tangle with Dier like spare pricks. Whats the point of 5 at the back when we are gonna defend like that.
That's what I don't like about three centre backs. Always some confusion and one defender thinking "should I get involved in that battle or should I.... oops!"

Back