• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

Dropping our top scorer. Continuing to play Dempsey who has been completely woeful all year. Adebayor should be playing CF behind defoe

I think thats the brunt of it. I wouldnt say AVB has lost the plot obviously. I just think seeing as we are away against the Champions that you know... AVB would have liked to have started with 11 men. Thats all really.

Well if we look at it, Zabaleta can be get at, Bale has ripped the likes of Maicon, Richards (funnily enough play for City too), Sagna and some of the best the Prem has to offer, Zabaleta should be no different. As mentioned Nastastic has only looked a tiny bit better than Savic and he was terrible against us last year, Kompany really hasn't looked good this year and I have no idea why. Big game for Lennon, in the past he hasn't usually got the better of Clichy, I hope it's different today on his form.

I feel with Toure/Barry we may do well. Toure likes to go forward which would leave Barry isolated in the middle, have Sandro just mark Toure or Silva (see Lucas' performance for liverpool last year on Silva on how to gain a point against City), Hudd will have space to do his thing. There attack we all know is deadly, just need the players in defence to be swithced on for 90+ minutes.

Good that Sandro is back.

Yes, but I'm still in shock over AVB dropping Defoe.

Swap Adebayor for Dempsey and I think it's not only the best starting XI we can put out at the moment, but it's particularly well-suited for today's game against City.

Yes, but I'm still in shock over AVB dropping Defoe.

Swap Adebayor for Dempsey
and I think it's not only the best starting XI we can put out at the moment, but it's particularly well-suited for today's game against City.

:-k

4-4-2 against City away would be suicide.

Ade isn't a midfielder, lets not stick square pegs in round holes.

But it wouldn't effectively be 4-4-2 in my opinion. Plus we don't have nothing to lose anyway, may as well give City a game and attack the fudge out of them. You can't just sit and hope for the best.

Back