• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

I hope Zaba gets injured and they got to bring Maicon on :lol:

Was just thinking this, i don't really rate the City bench that highly. Apart from Dzeko they don't have a game changer.

Though apart from Defoe neither do we really..

You got busted and now say you are trolling...deal with it.

BTW, I woulddn't use that excuse if I were you, as trolling is against the rules...someone could report you just like you always report people...

3. WUMs and trolls

Posters deliberately seeking to wind up other posters or repeatedly posting the same thing across multiple threads.

If you suspect that a poster is acting as a wind up merchant or trolling don't respond, but please report examples to the admin team. The admin team will consider the matter and, if the majority agree, the appropriate action will be taken.

Acts of trolling are designated as such by the opinion of the admins. These are not open to debate and if your behaviour is continually detrimental to the quality of the board we will take action.

Busted? Are you being for real? So I saw the official team with my eyes and still declare that my team is right... Despite seeing the official team with my eyes? Ummmm yes ok mate. Btw mine was innocent trolling not designed to harm. If someone actually bites after I've seen the official team and still declare my team is correct then there isn't much more to say tbh.

I would'nt play a formation which meant leaving out a striker who has just scored a great hat - trick.

so what's your alternative formation to play away to Emirates Marketing Project that lets us play Defoe and not Dempsey ?

Back