• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT- Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project*****

Maybe Defoe coming on 60 minutes will be good in our favour. (if the game isnt dead by then)

We need to target them on set pieces. We should have done that against Chelski but today we really should be doing it. Prediction is a 4-0 loss sadly with Aguero getting a brace, Tevez with one and Nasri getting a 4th when he comes on.

FFS.

Ade good, Brad and Gallas not so.

I'd rather have the experience of Gallas over moving Vertonghen inside and playing Naughton for this match, nothing against Naughton but he might struggle against City. Pleased Ade is playing but question marks over Dempsey for me, hope he proves me wrong.

I'm going to give you a prediction for the Jan window, sadly at this rate Lloris will leave.

Back