• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund - 2nd leg

I have absolutely NO CLUE wtf we were trying to do/achieve over these two legs with the teams we have fielded

Team today seems like a compromise between resting key players and fielding enough experiences players to say "at least we tried". I'm sure a lot of people would critcise Poch if he fielded only kids today.

It looks as if they're 15 outfield players to our 10. Their movement, pressure and positioning is absolutely superb.

Doubt we would've stood much of a chance even with our best 11 over two legs.

I have absolutely NO CLUE wtf we were trying to do/achieve over these two legs with the teams we have fielded

By the looks of it Poch thought he could get a result with the side he put out in Germany, but he got taught a footballing lesson, now he's trying to save face by fielding a stronger side to prevent an aggregate hammering, but it looks like it will happen anyway.

What on earth is Son doing today, absolutely atrocious. Has lost the ball 342 times out of 343

Kane warming up?! No need for him to come on tonight now, we're not gonna score five, even with Messi partnering him up front!

They are just technically superior. Better passers, better ball control in tight situations. A Very good football team. No denying that

Playing very nice footie and this will be a very good experience in the young side's learning. As I said, had this been the first leg, I doubt Dortmund would be playing as comfortably.

Back