• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund - 2nd leg

If we are going to put out a decent strength team tonight, we should have done the same in the first game. This is arse about face and a pointless risk to players that might help us win the league for the first time in decades. Not that I think the Europa is a waste of time, but going about it this way is stupid, frankly. After the first leg I'd rather see Winks Onomah, Caroll, Worm, Carter-Vickers, even if we get stuffed.

Dier, Alli and Lamela for Carroll, Eriksen and Onomah are the only changes. Dier picked up an injury against Arsenal and Alli was suspended, so the difference is really Lamela for Onomah which is an improvement but probably would not have made a difference over there.

If we are going to put out a decent strength team tonight, we should have done the same in the first game. This is arse about face and a pointless risk to players that might help us win the league for the first time in decades. Not that I think the Europa is a waste of time, but going about it this way is stupid, frankly. After the first leg I'd rather see Winks Onomah, Caroll, Worm, Carter-Vickers, even if we get stuffed.

Hopefully the likes of Dier, Ali and lamela are withdrawn relatively early on

Dier, Alli and Lamela for Carroll, Eriksen and Onomah are the only changes. Dier picked up an injury against Arsenal and Alli was suspended, so the difference is really Lamela for Onomah which is an improvement but probably would not have made a difference over there.

Fair point. Nevertheless would still prefer anyone not likely to start against Bournemouth (which will be a tough game I think) to start tonight, if fit. Resting Kane and Eriksen is the right idea. I'm just dreading an injury to a key player in a tie that is as good as over.

Ffs Fox Sports is showing all 5 matches concurrently switching from one to the other! fudging idiots.

Davies is not looking good. That's how easy it is for brick to go terribly wrong. At least we have good cover there.

So dangerous for Davies letting him stay on the pitch. He was in position to make a decision after a concussion.

Football is really years behind in this.

Back