• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

Davies and Royal as wingbacks and Skipp and Hoibjerg in cm. About as un-creative as possible..
Will create nothing. And with both Son and Peresic out, we don't have anyone delivering good set pieces either. Will be amazed if we manage to create a single goal scoring opportunity.

Not the team I’d have picked but can see the logic and am quite happy with it.

I’m absolutely guaranteeing that Richarlison scores here today.

COYS

Kulu on set pieces I'd have thought

One advantage of this line-up is that if we don't go ahead it's easy to switch to more attacking wingbacks on both sides!

GHod that is a defensive-looking team. Two defensive fullbacks, let alone wingbacks.

Oh well, prove me wrong lads! And at least Richarlison finally starts ahead of Son. COYS

Surprised about Skipp over Sarr, even though it was rumoured beforehand. I rate both of them, but thought he would have gone with Sarr
Skipp understands what this game is all about.
If West Ham make it a Derby we might need Skipp's tenacity and calm head.

Back