• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

Surprised about Skipp over Sarr, even though it was rumoured beforehand. I rate both of them, but thought he would have gone with Sarr

I think we need to score 3 to win. Bowen and Antonio will score for them. Just hoping there is nobody in a West Ham shirt who has not scored for 10 years....

Finally dropped Son, only 3-4 months later than he should've been. Davies at LWB, Royal at RWB, hope it means that we'll see more of Dier pushing into midfield.
Tough on Sarr getting dropped.

Interestingly somebody confidently posted that as the stating line-up at 1.30pm on FB claiming it was official

Think Davies is our best wing back on that side personally. He's no world beater but can defend better than both of the others, going forward they haven't done much anyway

Of course Aguerd passes the late fitness test.

And Moyesy who always plays 3-4-3 suddenly packs the midfield with a 3-5-2 formation.

We can't really complain if they decide to play a formation which tends to work well against us!! Can't really expect oppositions to roll over!

I read their team as 3-4-3 anyway with Bowen and Downes playing either side/behind Antonio. Not massively different to us

We can't really complain if they decide to play a formation which tends to work well against us!! Can't really expect oppositions to roll over!

I read their team as 3-4-3 anyway with Bowen and Downes playing either side/behind Antonio. Not massively different to us

The games I have seen with them, Downes has been playing CM for them - but lets see

Back