• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham *

Must win. Time to see if Porro was worth the big bucks we paid for him. Leave Emerson in behind him so he isnt exposed defensively. Give him the Kulu role with freedom to act as a right winger and create down the right with Kane, Richi and Dan the man getting forward to receive his pin point crosses ( I can dream can't I ?)

My team:

.......................The big F...............

..... . Romero........Dier.......Davies/ Lenlet ( it's a toss up)

Emerson...........PEH.....Sarr.........Danjuma

...........................Kane.......................

Porro..........................................Richi

Drop the whole out of form left side and bring in some new youth and fresh energy.

Can't be any worse than the whole woeful boring 0.5 XG we created in Milan.

COYS

I think we need to try Richy off of Kane.
Need more from the wing backs so three in midfield plus three at the back means we should have cover for the wing backs and give them licence to go forward.
The most creative wing backs we have are surely Perisic and Porro.
We need to give Porro a try and this formation gives him more protection.

Absolute joke with public transport tomorrow.
No TFL or Greater Anglia coming in from Essex.
No Greater Anglia from Stratford.
No Jubilee line.

We'd better win and win well, so all that lot bugger off before the end.

Absolute joke with public transport tomorrow.
No TFL or Greater Anglia coming in from Essex.
No Greater Anglia from Stratford.
No Jubilee line.

We'd better win and win well, so all that lot bugger off before the end.
It's tinkling me off now, ot's almost every weekend from GA again now, well when they are not striking !!

The Elizabeth line track closure between Stratford and Shenfield will continue at weekends until Sunday 12th March, affecting the Premier League matches against Chelsea (Sunday 26th February, kick-off 1.30pm) and Nottingham Forest (Saturday 11th March, kick-off 3pm).

wow didn't realise that the relegation battle could involve quite a number of clubs this season. more reason to beat west ham !

upload_2023-2-19_0-24-36.png

We have a chance ( again) to get back in the top four with a win.

Unfortunately we all know what happens next..........

Interesting dilemma what to do with Porro after his ErikThorstvedt debut - throw him in again to sink or swim, or hold him back and start introducing him from the bench in games that are won

Interesting dilemma what to do with Porro after his ErikThorstvedt debut - throw him in again to sink or swim, or hold him back and start introducing him from the bench in games that are won
100% start him, we need to go for them from the start they are lacking in confidence and have a few injuries to key players

yes - but in front of Emerson. Lets try and give him some confidence in an attacking role and remove/minimise his defensive duties. Spammers are quite strong and physical down their left side.

Understand your logic, but I wouldnt. We're the stronger team and need to be confident enough to go at them. Porro at RWB and Kulu in front of him for me

Back