• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

When your team isn't losing, and it's the first half them dominating possession is NEVER pointless. It means the opposition tire faster than yours and most importantly it means the opposition don't have the ball....so therefore cannot score.

They haven't been bothering to press us in our half, they've just let us have the ball, so that one doesn't really wash.

Surely you'd be pleased with that half considering you said we'd lose 4-1?

I am actually fairly ok with the performance - it was just a dull game

No atmosphere no excitement to chat about - pretty much dull

I just don't see it. Modric definitely isn't playing up front or in the hole as far as I can tell. He is central midfield. If Lennon comes on he'll go wide right and VDV will play in the hole, doing the Teddy role.

Agree. THats the problem with asking Modric to play in this formation - his natural instinct and best position is as a deep playmaker. He's not someone who plays in the hole. It means that we have 3 CMs who are playing deep and therefore limited threat in the last third

VDV between the cbs ffs, get yourself up there, we've already got 3 central midfielders to collect the ball off them.

Sandra left her high heels on I think?

Amazing

And Parker is stifling us with his 1 yard passes

Come on guys, open up, get passing, get moving, give us 10 minutes of the real Spurs please

Obviously not a good match for Sandro but has made some important tackles and bursts forward at least.

Back