• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

Parker really needs to stick to what he's good at and that defensive midfield and sideways passing.

honestly parker in the attacking half is doing my fudging head in. The problem is his passing is so brick he cant be the only deep midfielder otherwise youll never NEVER get out of your own half, ever.

Amazing how 50 minutes of ONE game can change peoples views on Sandro. Hysterical.

I don't think anyone has changed their long term view of Sandro based on these 50 minutes.

We need to make more use of these 'half openings' when we've managed to get it so that Sunderland only have 6 men rather than 11 men behind the ball.

You get the impression Sandro want to be more attacking but Arry's instructed him otherwise.

With both Parker and Sandro and Sunderland parking the bus - Modric, Bale and VdV should be far more attacking.

I love Lennon, bring him on Harry. Game does seem like a sort of game where Defoe comes on though and bangs one in.

Encouraging signs that we're trying to play with a bit more penetration second half, at least.

We need to take a risk and if its still 0-0 at 75 mins we need Defoe, Saha and Lennon all on the pitch.

Back