• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

Need Lennon with 25-30 mins to go if still 0-0. I really hate this formation as our midfield just doesnt give us enough going forwards

For the 4-3-3 to work, Bale needs to stay left, VDV needs to stay forward and Modric needs to push on. I think that would be very good but we're not really sticking to anything at the moment. Or if we can't do that, we need to go to 4-4-2.

GHod this is boring, surprised their fans arent on their case for such a negative approach. To be fair it is working for them so cant complain so much and they look threating at crosses, set pieces etc.

Need more urgency in our passing, a goal will make them come out and then the space will be there.

pretty dull affair, no penetration in our passing

got to step it up big time in the second half

lay into 'em Redknapp!!!!

Complete waste of 45 minutes. We knew how Sunderland were gonna play, knew they were gonna be hard to break down. Yet we go out there with 3 attacking players and no width on the right.

Would Sunderland be happy with a 0-0 or do you think they would press more to get the win later on in the game?

It seems they are happy playing for the draw, or a win after scoring on the break. A goal for us would be good for the game, and us, obviously. I think they will have to change their style if it stays 0-0. They press really hard and high, which will tire them.

A bit brick really.. I don't blame the formation though.

I don't think i've seen anyone actually try and take their man on, they just seem content instead to pass it sideways. Someone needs to grow a pair and actually try to make something happen instead of everyone just waiting for something to happen.

Need Lennon with 25-30 mins to go if still 0-0. I really hate this formation as our midfield just doesnt give us enough going forwards
Yea Lennon only towards the end. I think we just need to pull our finger out a bit, bale, Luka and Rafa just turn it up a bit. ADE needs to make it stick a little. Cut out the stupid mistakes. Just concentrate, and we can have these lot for sure

For the 4-3-3 to work, Bale needs to stay left, VDV needs to stay forward and Modric needs to push on. I think that would be very good but we're not really sticking to anything at the moment. Or if we can't do that, we need to go to 4-4-2.

for us to be effective in any formation bale needs to get his ass over to the left.

It seems they are happy playing for the draw, or a win after scoring on the break. A goal for us would be good for the game, and us, obviously. I think they will have to change their style if it stays 0-0. They press really hard and high, which will tire them.

Its the exact same way O'Neills Sunderland has played in every game since he took over.

hmm...interesting tactical scenario now...does Harry bring on Lennon for one of Parker or Sandro, or does he keep the same system and wait for Sunderland to tire themselves out?

Calm down people. We're playing 4-5-1 which means we have set out not to lose. We'll switch it to 4-4-2 with 30 or mins less to go and then go for the win.

Best thing is that we're not down and harry usually gives them a bit of a rollicking which usually has some impact. Important we keep it extremely tight at the back, limit the free kicks around the box. We know Larsson has an amazing delivery. By the same token Rafa is chucking in some beautiful deliveries now.

Back