• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

Time to dish out a few yellows I think. Sunderland are fouling too much, ref should say enough is enough. Then again, it is Foy we are talking about.

Bale, go wide left please

Just once

Just try it, for me

Get the ball on the left, run at the full back

Go on, you're quite good at it

Please?

Bale, go wide left please

Just once

Just try it, for me

Get the ball on the left, run at the full back

Go on, you're quite good at it

Please?

To be fair he is being tag teamed hard by them. Bringing Lennon on means bale wont be the sole focus of their defenders. More space. More threat

Bit more dangerous to lose it where its a potential one on one with the keepr though isn't it?
But parker was covering. You watch the first 15 mins? Ekotto fudges about with it in stupid positions and played some very dangerous passes and put players under pressure when a simple pass was on.

All im saying is Sandro is not the only 1 who has played with fire in this half.

this games just annoying. we're clearly the more talented side.

please take off sandro for lennon or livermore. we need more bodies up front. Sandro's just been redundant in midfield.

Back