• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

So. Lets hope that makes them feel better. They come out, same tactics. And we run them down for another 45 and get a winner.

Halftime - my thoughts

Ref should have given Kante a yellow for his tackle on Dembele.
It looks like the media wants us to be the bad guys and Chelsea the good guys.
We need to upgrade on Dele and Son. Dele's dive in the box was disgraceful.

fudge it. Their first real shot and it's a goal. Worst possible time also. We've been the better team by a mile!

True. But they scored after Dembele lost the ball from our free kick. Kante should have been booked though.
If the ref had paused the game to book Kante, Dembele would have had a couple of seconds to reconsider that atrocious quick freekick.

So far Kante and Matic have been absolutely dominated by Wanyama and Dembele, brilliant half from those boys.

Son has done very, very little but the one thing he does do, is VITAL. Stay wide, which means Moses has to hang back, which means we dominate the whole half.

Oh, well. Lead pіѕѕed away in true Spurs fashion. Came from wasting the free-kick for the shirt-pull on Dembele.

fudge it. Their first real shot and it's a goal. Worst possible time also. We've been the better team by a mile!

Im hoping its the opposite. They were gong to go in 0-1 down and maybe change things up big time. But hoping at 1-1 he will settle with how he set up and we can continue how we was playing.

That is my positive thought for the day.

PS Eric should also be upgraded on.

That said - we have had the more chances and being the calmer. We just need to relax. It is funny how Costa and Kante are fouling our players up and down the pitch. I hope we do better during the second half. Where there is life, there is hope. COYS!!

Back