• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

Halftime - my thoughts

Ref should have given Kante a yellow for his tackle on Dembele.
It looks like the media wants us to be the bad guys and Chelsea the good guys.
We need to upgrade on Dele and Son. Dele's dive in the box was disgraceful.
Wtf are you watching? Clearly not this game! They've both been excellent!

Halftime - my thoughts

that last observation is useless. They ha
Halftime - my thoughts

Delle and Son have been playing very well IMO, WTF has a dive gotta do with anything ? Why not comment on their dives ?

Great half by us despite the late equaliser. This is how we should play every fudging game! High pressure and intensity. Are we only able to psyche ourselves up to matches against the bigger teams? Seems ridiculous, but I'm glad we're playing well obviously.

Well done, lads, get in and up and at them in the second half! COYS!

Happy with first half. That is how our press is supposed to work - one presses,one buddies up.
In possession you can take a risk coz you always have a mate a 5-10 yard pass away.
Moment of brilliance for the equaliser - but no one expected them not to score at home.

Chelsea have imposed themselves a bit more now, as you'd expect.
The subs and/or plan B from the 70th minute will win this game - Chelsea have more impactful subs. Although NKoudou's running would cause them issues if we wanted to try and get them on the back foot again.
Presumably Dembele will tire around 70, so Winks should step in there.
Does either manager have a plan B?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

What is it with us and effing Stamford Bridge! the list of teams that have won there since we last managed it would be laughable!

We have played so well, took the lead with a quite magnificent goal, yet they get a goal from nothing right before half time.

fudge off Chelsea, losing to them is worse than losing to Arsenal IMO

It was too easy for us, wasn't it? We have never looked more comfortable in a game all season. We just needed to stay focused for a few more minutes and and get in at half time, and instead we start playing nonchalantly and arrogantly. Throwing it away as always. Dembele the main culprit this time.

Great half by us despite the late equaliser. This is how we should play every fudging game! High pressure and intensity. Are we only able to psyche ourselves up to matches against the bigger teams? Seems ridiculous, but I'm glad we're playing well obviously.

Well done, lads, get in and up and at them in the second half! COYS!

Agreed. Great first half. Hope they continue the focus and ignore the imbecilic attempts by Costa to rile them up.

Could Dier have closed down the shot a bit better. Looked to me (not having seen the replays) that he could have closed the distance.

Truth be told, that was coming a bit. We were comfortably superior for 43-odd minutes, but then Lloris made that inexplicable pass out that gave Hazard a chance. Then, we lost three or four 50-50s in a row while they played it around a bit. And Bang! we've conceded.

This is the Bridge, where every single Spurs manager in the modern era has failed to win. If we let them get one single inch, they'll punish us, as they did back in May. We flagged, they scored. This is the script we have to work with at this place - the script laid on by years and years of history. Whatever our superiority, an inch of weakness and they'll take it to undeservedly get themselves either back into it or ahead. This is the same script we worked with at Old Trafford for so many years - and maybe people will see why I rate AVB so highly when I say that smashing that sort of script takes superhuman levels of strength and determination, from front to back, as we showed in that memorable 3-2 win in 2012.

It's been an encouraging performance, though. Apart from that late series of lost 50-50s, we've outfought them and pressed like we did last season, instead of the shadow that this season's pressing has become. Son's been the most wayward of the attacking quartet - there's a different Son every goddamn game, ranging from the brilliant to the utterly shoddy, and this time around he's elected to display the Son-with-a-bad-touch. A pass in to him bounces off his boot in ways that deaden the pace of our attacks; and it's infuriating given that we *know* he can display the silkiest of touches at times. Just infuriatingly inconsistent. :mad:

Apart from that, the defense hasn't been tested much, but has largely done its job when it has - Wanyama has played *very* well, and Walker likewise.

We have to go again. No choice about it. But I hope the lads keep their chins up, because they've pressed like lions and played really well against these cowardly, fatuous plastic c*nts.

It's truly a brick whole of a ground and about as threatening as cucumber atmosphere wise

We have been excellent IMO

Let downs have been the Lino on our left who can't keep up with play and the ref for not carding Kante for pulling the shirt

Could do with Wimmer being slightly more adventurous. He is playing like a centre back when they attack him and needs to go to the man

Truth be told, that was coming a bit. We were comfortably superior for 43-odd minutes, but then Lloris made that inexplicable pass out that gave Hazard a chance. Then, we lost three or four 50-50s in a row while they played it around a bit. And Bang! we've conceded.

This is the Bridge, where every single Spurs manager in the modern era has failed to win. If we let them get one single inch, they'll punish us, as they did back in May. We flagged, they scored. This is the script we have to work with at this place - the script laid on by years and years of history. Whatever our superiority, an inch of weakness and they'll take it to undeservedly get themselves either back into it or ahead. This is the same script we worked with at Old Trafford for so many years - and maybe people will see why I rate AVB so highly when I say that smashing that sort of script takes superhuman levels of strength and determination, from front to back, as we showed in that memorable 3-2 win in 2012.

It's been an encouraging performance, though. Apart from that late series of lost 50-50s, we've outfought them and pressed like we did last season, instead of the shadow that this season's pressing has become. Son's been the most wayward of the attacking quartet - there's a different Son every goddamn game, ranging from the brilliant to the utterly shoddy, and this time around he's elected to display the Son-with-a-bad-touch. A pass in to him bounces off his boot in ways that deaden the pace of our attacks; and it's infuriating given that we *know* he can display the silkiest of touches at times. Just infuriatingly inconsistent. :mad:

Apart from that, the defense hasn't been tested much, but has largely done its job when it has - Wanyama has played *very* well, and Walker likewise.

We have to go again. No choice about it. But I hope the lads keep their chins up, because they've pressed like lions and played really well against these cowardly, fatuous plastic c*nts.

I guess at least one person is watching the same game that I am watching.

fudging momentum is now back with them. We need to come out second half the way we did from the off, attack the ball, attack the player in possession. We also need the luck to score early on in the half to take the wind out of their sails.

Come on Tottenham, you've already showed you can outplay them, now you need to go again.

Back