• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

We had to score again before Chelsea get their act together.

Loving how wide Son is. Causing them real problem.

Thank fudge we are back to 4231 and pressing.

the tactics here are impressive. I hope we can keep up the intensity. Son staying wide is making moses stay back. Dembele is covering his runs if he does get the ball. We are putting their suspect trio at the back under pressure and they dont like it.

the tactics here are impressive. I hope we can keep up the intensity. Son staying wide is making moses stay back. Dembele is covering his runs if he does get the ball. We are putting their suspect trio at the back under pressure and they dont like it.

We're simply playing the same formation and tactics which gave us some success last year. Simple really

Most worried about yellow/red cards and us keeping our cool under pressure. Because you know the longer it stays like this the more they will be trying to cheat the ref.

Most worried about yellow/red cards and us keeping our cool under pressure. Because you know the longer it stays like this the more they will be trying to cheat the ref.

yeah any little touch and they start rolling.

quite like the fact that Sideshow Bob has a yellow already though - whenever the ball goes near him he looks like fouling

Alli with some chelsea tactics there. Felt a scrape and went down. I wish more of our players would o that.

Back