• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

I said at the time we needed to score while we were still dominating.
Conte will get their shape right for the second half.

But still its great to see us playing like this again.

PS Eric should also be upgraded on.

That said - we have had the more chances and being the calmer. We just need to relax. It is funny how Costa and Kante are fouling our players up and down the pitch. I hope we do better during the second half. Where there is life, there is hope. COYS!!
Or.......

Dier is young and will grow into an exceptional DM but only a top half CB.
Alli is playing only his second PL season
Son is inconsistent but a very useful player to have in a squad. Also relatively young.

Or.......
Sell them all!!!!!!!
Where is a Dumitrescu or Toda when you need one?!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Truth be told, that was coming a bit. We were comfortably superior for 43-odd minutes, but then Lloris made that inexplicable pass out that gave Hazard a chance. Then, we lost three or four 50-50s in a row while they played it around a bit. And Bang! we've conceded.

This is the Bridge, where every single Spurs manager in the modern era has failed to win. If we let them get one single inch, they'll punish us, as they did back in May. We flagged, they scored. This is the script we have to work with at this place - the script laid on by years and years of history. Whatever our superiority, an inch of weakness and they'll take it to undeservedly get themselves either back into it or ahead. This is the same script we worked with at Old Trafford for so many years - and maybe people will see why I rate AVB so highly when I say that smashing that sort of script takes superhuman levels of strength and determination, from front to back, as we showed in that memorable 3-2 win in 2012.

It's been an encouraging performance, though. Apart from that late series of lost 50-50s, we've outfought them and pressed like we did last season, instead of the shadow that this season's pressing has become. Son's been the most wayward of the attacking quartet - there's a different Son every goddamn game, ranging from the brilliant to the utterly shoddy, and this time around he's elected to display the Son-with-a-bad-touch. A pass in to him bounces off his boot in ways that deaden the pace of our attacks; and it's infuriating given that we *know* he can display the silkiest of touches at times. Just infuriatingly inconsistent. :mad:

Apart from that, the defense hasn't been tested much, but has largely done its job when it has - Wanyama has played *very* well, and Walker likewise.

We have to go again. No choice about it. But I hope the lads keep their chins up, because they've pressed like lions and played really well against these cowardly, fatuous plastic c*nts.
Bang on about Son. His control has been appalling.

Edit: I hope Poch is giving the inches speech Al Pacino style right now.

We didn't make the level of dominance we had in the first half count for enough. They will be better second half.

Positive head on:

- we're playing like the Tottenham from last season
- at the start, most of us would have taken being level at half time
- we're doing this with 3 first choice players - TA, Rose, Lamela

Excellent first half. Just lost concentration as we tired in the last few minutes. Should have close that shot, but what a shot, bettering the amazing finishing from Eriksen.

Or.......

Dier is young and will grow into an exceptional DM but only a top half CB.
Alli is playing only his second PL season
Son is inconsistent but a very useful player to have in a squad. Also relatively young.

Or.......
Sell them all!!!!!!!
Where is a Dumitrescu or Toda when you need one?!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

LMAO!! Dier is lacking a key ingredient to be a CB. I dont know what it is!

The mistake that led to their goal was us taking the free-kick quickly when the chav fudger tried to rip Dembele's shirt off him.

It's near to half time, have a wtf was that word with the ref about it, slow the game down. Just don't take the free-kick with Chelsea players between the ball and our goal!

Back