• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs – Ferencváros (A) – Thu 3 Oct 5.45pm UK / 6.45pm Budapest***

To be fair, that was a good goal they scored. Perfect cross and very good finish.
Anyway, 3 points was all that mattered. We played better with the "reserves". Tempo slowed once we subbed on the big guns, for some reason. Very well taken goal by Brennan. He's on fire!
COYS!

We gave ourselves the cushion, so well done

Looks like Ange is our first manager I can remember to actually rotate, 6-8 changes, giving youth a chance and getting results.

Happy with the win.

But utterly nuts with the stupidity of not adding defenders to the squad list.

What is the point of Werner? He got one really good cross in, didn't create enough, his ability in front of goal is frankly embarrassing.

Yes, 5 wins is great run, but feck me, do we need to sort a lot of stuff out.

Was trying to play catch up on the game.

Though Moore looked good, Lankshear got into good positions and unlucky not to score.

Gray looks good with the ball, he is a cm though. Bergvall was a bit disappointing.

Got the win, rest for some players.

Happy with the win.

What is the point of Werner? He got one really good cross in, didn't create enough, his ability in front of goal is frankly embarrassing.

A B team in an away game in Europe got a win .. you might want to look up our away win record in Europe (hint .. it's brick)

Job done, having upside is a good thing

Happy with the win.

Maybe Spurs aren't the club for you. All they seem to do is make you miserable.

Back