• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs – Ferencváros (A) – Thu 3 Oct 5.45pm UK / 6.45pm Budapest***

He's been better in other games, he struggled coming on against United, little dip in form, very normal at his age.

I've found him & Gray to often fit right in (you don't always realize they are the youngsters)
That’s why Im not bothered
Ange experimenting like this imo is great
When are they gonna get minutes otherwise and they earn it in training

I’m not worried about him own bit
I’m really happy with all the signings
But seeing him highlights the divide currently between him and others
Well Gray has a lovely run in the championship last season, in some respects it can be tougher than the PL, maybe not as quick though.

The Swedish league is not even to that standard. No offence Sweden.

So I expect the English lads to have a head start.

I don't even think it is that much of a divide tbh. It's just smoothing down a few edges really

I felt for most of the game that we didn't get out of 2nd gear. Whether that was the opponent or us I don't know, but the important thing is that it was enough to get us the win. It's so great to win with our youngsters, something that we have failed to do so many times in the past. Pool, City, Arse, et al would always manage it, whereas if we didn't have our first XI we'd be flailing, even in the easier games. This has to be not only about quality, but also about a more determined mentality and belief in the way we play.

Back