• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Tottenham Hotspurs vs Brentford - Sat, 21 Sept, 3pm

Oh dear an other goal scored which could have been stopped at sometime in the build up, that must be getting up to about 300 in PL this season, hindsight a marvellous thing, makes you realise how lucky we were to win.
That goal was such a good goal
Great cross and finish
They hapoen
I’m fine conceding good goals
It’s the brick ones I hate
Glad you enjoyed your return

He'll never score another like that in a long time if ever. If one of our players had scored it we would be going on about it for weeks ( or in some cases seconds)

He took it brilliantly.

But he had so much space and time to work with he could have scored it seven different ways.

Which is the problem, 30 seconds in and we’re sitting off a winger allowing them to
easily cross and we’re not marking the only attacker in the box despite having 3 defenders in there.

Analysing mistakes is how you fix them, we’d still all be driving around without seatbelts if car accidents were not analysed.

He took it brilliantly.

But he had so much space and time to work with he could have scored it seven different ways.

Which is the problem, 30 seconds in and we’re sitting off a winger allowing them to
easily cross and we’re not marking the only attacker in the box despite having 3 defenders in there.

Analysing mistakes is how you fix them, we’d still all be driving around without seatbelts if car accidents were not analysed.

I'm sure Postercoglu and his coaching team take everything on board they read on here. I don't care about stats and analysis, I played and watched football as I use to enjoy it, but that was before we had thousands of experts and pundits plus the millions copying them. Really good game yesterday why can't people just enjoy it?

He said it didn’t affect the game
Imagine a manager being that honest

It's another RIP football moment. Not sure why we bothered giving these officials the benefit of technology when they fail to use it properly on so many occasions. It shouldn't need Frank being a good guy, or the on pitch referee missing a tight call. It is the easiest decision for any video referee to make and keep the game honest. It's been another very tough weekend for the incompetent PGMOL team.

It's another RIP football moment. Not sure why we bothered giving these officials the benefit of technology when they fail to use it properly on so many occasions. It shouldn't need Frank being a good guy, or the on pitch referee missing a tight call. It is the easiest decision for any video referee to make and keep the game honest. It's been another very tough weekend for the incompetent PGMOL team.
The video ref can’t be used because it was minor
That’s how it should be

The video ref can’t be used because it was minor
That’s how it should be

Not for me. I just want the laws of the game upheld. I would have a constant open channel between video and on-pitch referee. Even on tight calls on whether it's a corner or free-kick, I'd just let the video ref just whisper in the ear of the on-pitch ref which call needs to be given. It takes a couple of seconds, just like advising that Venom handled outside.

I would also have the video refs go to town on the dark arts that the on pitch ref can't see. Really use the video ref ti get us back to the spirit of the original game.

Not for me. I just want the laws of the game upheld. I would have a constant open channel between video and on-pitch referee. Even on tight calls on whether it's a corner or free-kick, I'd just let the video ref just whisper in the ear of the on-pitch ref which call needs to be given. It takes a couple of seconds, just like advising that Venom handled outside.

I would also have the video refs go to town on the dark arts that the on pitch ref can't see. Really use the video ref ti get us back to the spirit of the original game.

They would need to check themselves to be sure by which point the game is played on

I'm sure Postercoglu and his coaching team take everything on board they read on here. I don't care about stats and analysis, I played and watched football as I use to enjoy it, but that was before we had thousands of experts and pundits plus the millions copying them. Really good game yesterday why can't people just enjoy it?

Some enjoy doing the analysis.

It was rather refreshing after the match to listen to Thomas Frank's interview where he didn't whine about the Vicario handling thing and simply said it wasn't a red card and it wasn't a penalty, just a small thing missed by the ref.

Does another keeper make that incredible save Vic did at 1-0?

Yes pattern of game would have been different, but had the game been officiated correctly, we'd have had a man down and an inferior keeper for the rest of game.

If that was the other way around I'd want Ange to be going fudging nuts and for Levy to send an official complaint to the PL and PGMOL.

Does another keeper make that incredible save Vic did at 1-0?

Yes pattern of game would have been different, but had the game been officiated correctly, we'd have had a man down and an inferior keeper for the rest of game.

If that was the other way around I'd want Ange to be going fudging nuts and for Levy to send an official complaint to the PL and PGMOL.
What save do you mean?

Back