• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Tottenham Hotspurs vs Brentford - Sat, 21 Sept, 3pm

They were far from that. Played like they usually do, we just played to quick for them. Sometimes too quick for ourselves too. But Brentford didn't just sit back with they're whole team, and that suits us better.

Thats what I mean by being abysmal, there is a clear blueprint you can use to beat us. They didn't.

A mostly enjoyable watch. I remember when Guardiola, Klopp and Arteta's teams were starting out they'd have spells of irresistable pressing and we had that in the first quarter of the game. Sad to see Johnson doing the shushing after his goal. Maddison was on top form today, Solanke promising though his touch went in and out. Didn't realise dribbling was part of his arsenal.

Let them play as 8s and do the creating. The FBs can stay a little wider.
I do think this would be good, or at least 1 inverting and the other staying wider. As it is we don't really have any quality wide play unless either Maddison or Kulu drift out there.

I think it would enhance Udogie game for him to be running on the outside with space to run into rather than into traffic.

Now this is a game that we have genuinely played well in ie. defending well, good possession and use of the ball but importantly actually creating genuine chances. It's not about the goals we have scored but their keeper has actually had to make saves, we've looked genuinely dangerous. I'd argue this is our best performance this season even over the Everton game despite the goals scored difference.
It’s a complete performance
Needed the left side to play as quick as the right

Back