• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Scum ***

I'm very relaxed about this game. Almost kind of uninterested, because I think we'll shoot ourselves in the foot quite spectacularly. I'm mentally prepared for us to lose, and I won't let it affect me very much. I'll be disappointed, for sure, but I won't let it ruin the day/week/month/year (pick any). They have the better team, and are way further than us in their build.
I'll be well pleased if we get a point!

Seems I'm not the only one that is slightly aphatic, as this OMT thread is moving sloooooooooowly

I'm very relaxed about this game. Almost kind of uninterested, because I think we'll shoot ourselves in the foot quite spectacularly. I'm mentally prepared for us to lose, and I won't let it affect me very much. I'll be disappointed, for sure, but I won't let it ruin the day/week/month/year (pick any). They have the better team, and are way further than us in their build.
I'll be well pleased if we get a point!

Seems I'm not the only one that is slightly aphatic, as this OMT thread is moving sloooooooooowly
I would like us to start strong and quick and when the chances come we take them. Like everyone on here, would love to blow them out of the water. Would like the ref to be decent. Us to not gift them goals. And for us to actually be on it for the 90+minutes
That's a lot to hope for.....but dreams come true.

Having said that. I still agree with Kandi😁

This fixture has produced the most penalties awarded (26) and scored (24) in Premier League history.

Spurs have conceded an own goal in each of their last three top-flight meetings with Arsenal: Hugo Lloris in January 2023, Cristian Romero in September 2023 and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg in April 2024. No team has ever put through their own net in four consecutive Premier League meetings with an opponent.

This fixture has produced the most penalties awarded (26) and scored (24) in Premier League history.

Spurs have conceded an own goal in each of their last three top-flight meetings with Arsenal: Hugo Lloris in January 2023, Cristian Romero in September 2023 and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg in April 2024. No team has ever put through their own net in four consecutive Premier League meetings with an opponent.
Now you've done it. My bet is on Udogie or Porro for the OG.

That said, I really hope Solanke is fit for this one. We need a proper striker playing, to make those runs into the box. If he's on, I think we'll cause them trouble.

I worry about the Saka v Udogie, which feels a mismatch, but we can hurt them. We just have to have ice in our veins in the final third as our decision-making has been fairly lousy here so far. We will create plenty of chances.

En route now and going to sing my heart out today!

COYS!!!!

I worry about the Saka v Udogie, which feels a mismatch, but we can hurt them. We just have to have ice in our veins in the final third as our decision-making has been fairly lousy here so far. We will create plenty of chances.

En route now and going to sing my heart out today!

COYS!!!!

Did well against him last season, didn't he?

Did well against him last season, didn't he?
Apart from the goal that came down that side at Home and struggling early on at the Library!

He’s just very vulnerable to a quick transition, which, to be fair, we are as a team. I feel he’ll be targeted and VdV needs to be on it to help out:

Until today.

Arsenal captain Martin Odegaard will have further tests to determine the extent of his ankle problem but he was not ruled out for this weekend by manager Mikel Arteta on Friday.

Apart from the goal that came down that side at Home and struggling early on at the Library!

He’s just very vulnerable to a quick transition, which, to be fair, we are as a team. I feel he’ll be targeted and VdV needs to be on it to help out:
He didn’t play in the home game
Pocketed him in the away one though

Back