• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Scum ***

Nothing more than weak mind games

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta says the club's medical team are awaiting more tests on the extent of captain Martin Odegaard's ankle injujry, which he picked up while playing for Norway against Austria on Monday: "We need some more tests so let's see what happens in the next day or so, this afternoon probably, and see what happens with the extent of the injury and how quickly we can get him back.

"He is super positive about everything, we know Martin, he wants to be there every single day, but we have to wait and see."

Arteta added: "With 48 hours until the game, players could always become available, but let's see what happens."

He is such a bell-end

Theo Walcott
Former England forward on The Football News Show

I look at the Raheem Sterling signing and think it's absolutely a match made in heaven because Raheem is now in a stable group that dominates the ball and enjoys playing their football.

There's no more chopping and changing managers or uncertainty of whether he is or isn't going to play. There is definitely a togetherness within the whole group.

The beautiful thing about Raheem is that he can play in any of those three positions up front or even in that 10 position behind the striker. He's going to be able to take a little bit of pressure off of Saka because Saka plays a lot of football. He'll put pressure on Trossard and Martinelli to get in the starting 11.

He's a winner and is now in an environment where he is loved

He does realise it is a loan?

Found Oozing amusing at first but him and Troopz among others are just annoying 'you get me fam, no way dare'.
While I understand that I come from a different generation and background to these fellows, I feel obliged to ask ‘do people actually talk like this in real life?’ Or is it only for effect on tv and/or terrible YouTube channels? If your man ‘Troopz’ pops round his mums for tea, does he really use that same lexicon? Asking for a middle aged white bloke.

While I understand that I come from a different generation and background to these fellows, I feel obliged to ask ‘do people actually talk like this in real life?’ Or is it only for effect on tv and/or terrible YouTube channels? If your man ‘Troopz’ pops round his mums for tea, does he really use that same lexicon? Asking for a middle aged white bloke.

Nobody talks like that in real life.

Wondered about that myself. I find it strange that people that are born and live in England, can't speak English! My 6 year old speaks better English than those muppets! And he's Norwegian!

Whilst I don't generally rate Sterling as a footballer, he is dangerous; I can imagine him scampering forth and suddenly finding his shooting boots as he bundles home a goal at WHL.

We absolutely *can* beat this lot if we play like we should, but by GHod we've been let down in recent times/efforts, almost as though it is some insurmountable task rather than just another team.

We definitely have more depth than them IF Ange utilises subs early. Jorginho hasn't played at all this year and is ageing, they may have to play Havertz or Trossard in midfield, there is every reason we can beat them IF we truly go for it and believe.

Whilst I don't generally rate Sterling as a footballer, he is dangerous; I can imagine him scampering forth and suddenly finding his shooting boots as he bundles home a goal at WHL.

We absolutely *can* beat this lot if we play like we should, but by GHod we've been let down in recent times/efforts, almost as though it is some insurmountable task rather than just another team.

We definitely have more depth than them IF Ange utilises subs early. Jorginho hasn't played at all this year and is ageing, they may have to play Havertz or Trossard in midfield, there is every reason we can beat them IF we truly go for it and believe.
And take our chances from the 104 we will create. Otherwise it will be. We played well but got beat by a simple through ball. Again.

a lot of that IF is Maddison showing up for the full game. Arsenal defends very compact and we will need a lockpicker. Or Bissou can whack one in when we've got them pegged back.

a lot of that IF is Maddison showing up for the full game. Arsenal defends very compact and we will need a lockpicker. Or Bissou can whack one in when we've got them pegged back.
We actually just need to oaky the way we’re coached
If we do there I’ll end up defending their 6 yard line and a mistake will come
If we don’t we will have plenty of ball but play too slowly

We actually just need to oaky the way we’re coached
If we do there I’ll end up defending their 6 yard line and a mistake will come
If we don’t we will have plenty of ball but play too slowly

This is a different type of game for arsenal than it was for our other opponents, they need to at least try and win, it won't be acceptable for them to sit back.
If we can pin them back, and I believe we can, thier concentration levels will have to be epic.

Every season the is one of the games I look forward to and dread with the same degree. I just hope we can adapt and not get suckered on the counter again. We will pin them back but if they find the right out ball they will punish us. Apart from the 2 soft goals from set pieces last season they did us when we lost the ball on the edge of their area and they pinged the ball out to Saka. During the build up to that goal I said to my son if they get the ball to Saka we are in trouble. 3-0 down and game over. I know we made a comeback of sorts in the late 2nd half but in my opinion they were in cruise control until we got the penalty.
Hope I am wrong but Sterling is made for games the way we set up. Just hope VDV if fit to mark him when he gets the through ball past our high line. I dont actually rate Sterling that highly but it would be typical that he finds the net with one chance after we have missed lots.

Back