• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Scum ***

He didn’t play in the home game
Pocketed him in the away one though
Ah fair enough #fakenews. I just remember the goal at home coming down that side and still think it’s an area of weakness for us (at least out of possession) / strength for them. Let’s see how it plays out!

I see no reason why we shouldn't beat them today. The heart of their midfield is everything to them, and it's gone. As long as all of our guys are turned on, and why shouldn't they be, we have a little rub of the green in front of goal (this is where it could falter) - I think we'll do em. Sonny will score, also think Solanke to open his account today. fudge yeah, get in Spurs!

I see no reason why we shouldn't beat them today. The heart of their midfield is everything to them, and it's gone. As long as all of our guys are turned on, and why shouldn't they be, we have a little rub of the green in front of goal (this is where it could falter) - I think we'll do em. Sonny will score, also think Solanke to open his account today. fudge yeah, get in Spurs!
Back on the hallucinogenics?

When the game starts can we just for once have no 'stating the bloody obvious'?
What I mean is things like the following;
1. The way it's going they're bound to score.
2. We're so on top you can see them breaking away and scoring.
3. Really don't rate Sterling but you just know he'll score today.
Things like the above. Genuinely believe some posters purely do it to be proved right.
We all can see events like these happening but try in the match thread to stay positive with your comments and keep the 'tempting fate' ones to yourself. :p

The irony is the above will happen and you’ll be proved right.

Getting the balance of being psyched up to the nines and focused on our game is crucial.

The Chelsea game last year we came out so pumped up + the fans were also so pumped up, it was too much. We needed more focus. Today will be similar. It is all about being clinical: tackles, finishing, defending.

Sitting in the sun in the South Stand Fanzone, drinking over priced Birra Moretti. A Lancaster has just flown over the Stadium and lifted my rather miserable mood. That’s it! We’re going to blitz these bastards!
Lovely COYS! Getting dragged round Westfield for my daughter’s 14th birthday! Have a pint for me

Don't know how I feel about that.
Madds or Kulu with Bentancur feels a bit week defensively.
Guess it's a through ball focused midfield to use the pace of Son and Johnson to counter being pushed back and our full backs not being too aggressive because of their wide area threats?

I think I will skip the pre talk. As that great pundit and knowledgeable macaron Merson sharing his intellectual insight

And why in GHod's name are the covering the away team first?!

Back