• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Scum ***

——————Vicario
Porro—Romero—Van de Ven—Udogie
—————Sarr—Bissouma
Kulusevski——Maddison—— Son
——————Solanke

Raya
Saliba Gabriel White Timber
Partey Jorginho
Saka Havertz Trossard
Martinelli

Petit say with this Line up only one Spursplayer would be in the Arsenal starting Line up and that would be Son… clow!

Hope we trash em realy!!
COYS

——————Vicario
Porro—Romero—Van de Ven—Udogie
—————Sarr—Bissouma
Kulusevski——Maddison—— Son
——————Solanke

Raya
Saliba Gabriel White Timber
Partey Jorginho
Saka Havertz Trossard
Martinelli

Petit say with this Line up only one Spursplayer would be in the Arsenal starting Line up and that would be Son… clow!

Hope we trash em realy!!
COYS

Bissouma is injured isn't he?

Shame they don't still have Rob Holding lol. He was at Arsenal for years and has completely vanished from football since that game!
How that tackle from Nketiah on Vic wasn't a red card, I'll never understand!
He was about half a minute late, full pelt, studs up right in the shin of the standing leg! Horrific potential leg breaking tackle that should have been a 5 game ban!

How that tackle from Nketiah on Vic wasn't a red card, I'll never understand!
He was about half a minute late, full pelt, studs up right in the shin of the standing leg! Horrific potential leg breaking tackle that should have been a 5 game ban!
Couldn’t agree more. It was truly horrific and reckless attempt to injure an opponent. I think we’d have gone on to win from there as well.

He is such a bell-end

Theo Walcott
Former England forward on The Football News Show

I look at the Raheem Sterling signing and think it's absolutely a match made in heaven because Raheem is now in a stable group that dominates the ball and enjoys playing their football.

There's no more chopping and changing managers or uncertainty of whether he is or isn't going to play. There is definitely a togetherness within the whole group.

The beautiful thing about Raheem is that he can play in any of those three positions up front or even in that 10 position behind the striker. He's going to be able to take a little bit of pressure off of Saka because Saka plays a lot of football. He'll put pressure on Trossard and Martinelli to get in the starting 11.

He's a winner and is now in an environment where he is loved

Back