• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Scum ***

Ball out wide to the wingers to cut it back into the striker.

When there are 5 defenders to your 1 striker, it's difficult to find that cut back. And that's if you can get your wingers in behind them
But we have two wingers that can't beat a man, one due to ability and the other age

The CF has played 2 games, one against the best defensive team in the league. Might want to give it a bit longer
Bro it's not about the striker, it's the system. The system we play with the players we have doesn't create actual quality chances. Solanke has been feeding in scraps all match, he had that fantastic header in the first half but even if that had gone in it would have been turning water into wine.

This is the bit I don’t get. I was led to believe that Angeball was balls-out attacking football. I see a fair bit of (often aimless) possession, mediocre defending, and not a lot else - all ongoing since last November.
It looks like Angeball is dependant on players we don't have - or who doesn't do what's required anymore. That, and we are a bit brick at the moment.

Been really let down by Spurs offence. There will really be questions for Ange e.g., No discernible patterns to the offence. The love with Son and Maddison.

Kulu not been great today. And Odobert has not looked anymore threatening than Johnson because the same issue of lack of movement from our forwards applies.

Raya is a very good goalkeeper that commands his area. In retrospect maybe he was worth the money, but still what Brentford were asking for was a bit ridiculous.

Said all Summer our attacking options are mediocre.

We have pace and don’t play in behind early or quick enough. Pretty easy to defend against. End product is poor from our wide men.

This is not a good look. Scum missing two best or better players and we’ve looked a cut or three below them.

Meh. Done a job on us.

Back