• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Scum ***

It's the same every time we play someone decent. We concede an easy goal, and they can just sit back, because they know we don't manage to create anything. It's to slow, and we play it into the most congested area every time. So easy to defend.

We don't create clear cut chances for anyone. I said this last season and this one but was told it due to lacking a CF. We have the CF yet shockingly we still don't actually creat chances for the striker.

The CF has played 2 games, one against the best defensive team in the league. Might want to give it a bit longer

We don't create clear cut chances for anyone. I said this last season and this one but was told it due to lacking a CF. We have the CF yet shockingly we still don't actually creat chances for the striker.
Arsenal have the best defence in the league, lets wait for a few games yet to make that judgement.

This is the bit I don’t get. I was led to believe that Angeball was balls-out attacking football. I see a fair bit of (often aimless) possession, mediocre defending, and not a lot else - all ongoing since last November.

Does anyone think they can identity what the plan is to progress the ball to create shots at the keeper?

Serious question, how do we as a unit set out to generate chances with the possession we enjoy?

Ball out wide to the wingers to cut it back into the striker.

When there are 5 defenders to your 1 striker, it's difficult to find that cut back. And that's if you can get your wingers in behind them

Back